Template:Project and Event Grants Program templates
This page documents WMF Grants Program Templates and their usage.
For documentation regarding the templates used to track grant reports and submissions please see the following templates:
This template is used on all pages related to WMF Grants Program documentation: Template:WMF Project and Event Grants program documentation.
Templates used on grant reports edit
The following templates are used to track grant reports. They should only be altered by WMF Staff.
- Template:Grant_report_form/Final/Preload: final report submission form
- Template:Grant_report_form/Interim/Preload: interim report submission form
- Template:Grant_report_form/Reallocation/Preload: reallocation reprot submission form
- Template:Documentation of expenditures: used to track whether documents have been received by WMF
- Template:Documentation of expenditures/Due: documents have been requested and are still due
- Template:Documentation of expenditures/Incomplete: WMF has not received documents
- Template:Documentation of expenditures/Not verified: WMF has not confirmed receipt of documents, but they may have been sent
- Template:Documentation of expenditures/Received: WMF confirms receipt of documents
- Template:Documentation of expenditures/Not requested: WMF did not request documents
- Template:Request for reallocation: used to track grant reports with requests for reallocations in them, if not submitted separately
- Template:Remaining funds: used to track the status of grants with remaining (unused) funds
- Template:Remaining funds/Deducted from another grant disbursement( formerly Template:Remaining funds/Allocated to another approved grant submission): this template indicates that WMF has approved reallocating funds to another grant. This template includes the field "submission" and the optional field "amount."
- Template:Remaining funds/Used for approved mission-aligned activities (formerly Template:Remaining funds/Allocated to an approved request for reallocation): this template indicates that a request for reallocation has been approved, and links to the request.
- Template:Remaining funds/Due: funds must be returned to WMF as soon as possible
- Template:Remaining funds/Received: WMF has confirmed receipt of funds. This template includes the field "amount"
- Template:Remaining funds/Retained with permission: funds may be retained by the grantee until a certain date, with WMF's permission
Templates used on grant submissions edit
- Template:Grant_submission_form/Preload: this is the grant submission form.
- Template:WMF grant submission: this template should be added to all grant submissions.
Templates used on funded grant submissions edit
- Template:WMF grant to affiliate organization: this template should be added to any grant to a recognized affiliate, if the affiliate was recognized at the time of funding.
- Template:WMF_grant_with_a_fiscal_sponsor: this template should be added to a grant with a fiscal sponsor. It includes fields to indicate the fiscal sponsor.
- Template:Start up grant: this should be added to any start up grant to an affiliate or proto-affiliate.
- Template:WMF grant to support a W10 event: this template is used to track Wikipedia 10th anniversary celebrations.
- Template:Annual grant: this should be added to any grant funding an organization's or group's yearly plan.
- Template:WMF grant funded after the project completion date: this should be added to any grant funded after the event has been completed.
Templates used to track changes to funded grant submissions edit
- Template:Change to grant submission: indicates the status of extensions and budget changes requested
- Template:Change to grant submission/Budget/Approved
- Template:Change to grant submission/Budget/Not approved
- Template:Change to grant submission/Budget/Under review
- Template:Change to grant submission/Extension/Approved
- Template:Change to grant submission/Extension/Not approved
- Template:Change to grant submission/Extension/Under review
Other Templates edit
- Template:PEG/Announcement: Used on the PEG homepage for announcements.