EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/About the Wikipedia & Education User Group
At 15:40 - 16:00 UTC
Session details Edit
- Title of the session: About the Wikipedia & Education User Group
- Summary of the session: The history of the Wikimedia movement is intertwined with that of education: Students have always been the fuel of Wikipedia. Wikimedians have been working to engage students in the production and consumption of our projects since the first edits. Today, the Wikipedia & Education User Group serves as a central resource for program leaders around the world who are focused on the connections between education and the Wikimedia projects. In this panel discussion, board members of the User Group will showcase some of our current and future projects — and encourage you to join us!
- Outcome of the session:
- What we can celebrate about the Wikipedia & Education activities
- Stories of current education activities
- Invitation to join in on our work in the future
- Language: English
Interested attendees Edit
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).