Community Wishlist Survey 2022/Miscellaneous/Be able to find the largest edits of a user on XTools
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
Be able to find the largest edits of a user on XTools
- Problem: I would like to know which of my edits have added the most amount of bytes. I don't mean the pages I have lots of edits on, I mean which single edits have added the most content. However this option is not available in XTools or Wikistats.
- Proposed solution: Add a new tool to XTools that lists a users edits by their diff size.
- Who would benefit: People who want to know statistics about their largest edits.
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: Dunutubble (talk) 16:35, 13 January 2022 (UTC)
- I think we should do that, but if it's done, will it be an opt-in feature? Thingofme (talk) 10:51, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
- @Thingofme You mean opting in to restricted statistics like we do for some part of the Edit Counter, etc.? If you feel it needs discussion, we can discuss that. MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 04:04, 16 January 2022 (UTC)
- I haven't ran any tests but I think it could be done. @User:Dunutubble: When you say "Wikistats" do you mean stats.wikimedia.org or something else? MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 04:01, 16 January 2022 (UTC)