Czech Wiki Photo 2021 last callEdit
- , primary contact (Requested at 12:19, 1 October 2021 (UTC))
|Central Notice Settings|
What countries will your campaign target?
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?Edit
Yes, I confirm this request. Thank you. --Natálie Schejbalová (WMCZ) (talk) 08:32, 5 October 2021 (UTC) --@Ciell: The request was from our Community coordinator Natalia Szelachowska (WMCZ). I assume she wasn't logged in by accident. I confirm the request as well. Thank you Klára Joklová (WMCZ) (talk) 08:40, 5 October 2021 (UTC)
- @Natálie Schejbalová (WMCZ) and Martin Urbanec: In the context of this research project, we're looking at the efficiency of banner campaigns in the context of photo contests. This is primarily focused on Wiki Loves Monuments, but could equally well include your competition. From the banner point of view, I don't think there is a fundamental difference. I was wondering if you would be willing to three changes to the setup:
- Would you be OK if we increase the sample rate of logged impressions from 1% to 100%? This is standard for fundraising.
- Together, these data may help us gain some additional insights in how visitors behave with regards to banner impressions (do they click the first time they see a banner, or the fifth time?) which may help design future campaigns. I don't see immediate costs or gains for your campaign in the short term. Thanks in advance for considering! Effeietsanders (talk) 21:11, 2 November 2021 (UTC)
- @Effeietsanders Hello, we'd be very interested to know more about banner-efficiency. However, this campaign ended few days ago, so I'm not sure if there's anything to do at this point :). Best, Martin Urbanec (talk) 20:00, 3 November 2021 (UTC)