|Central Notice Settings
- What is the campaign duration?
- Which projects will you be targeting?
- What languages will you be targeting?
- Do you wish to show banners to Logged In users, Anonymous Users or Both? Do you want to target users with a specific number of edits or average monthly?
- Logged in users. Suggestions welcome to maybe set a minimum bar of involvement in the movement. Account age? Number of edits?
What countries will your campaign target?
- To be determined by Central Notice admin
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?Edit
A more inclusive and community-driven alternative to CentralNotice/Request/Movement Brand naming proposals
that links to a new landing page that includes the WMF Survey alongside other meta pages seeking community input.Metrics -
The WMF Brand Project had earlier expressed a desire for at the very least 1000 survey participants, and that 4000 would be a successful number.
Is this project grant funded? Please provide a linkEdit
Type of grant - The WMF Survey is run by the Wikimedia Foundation, other parts have been initiated by the community.
Link to grant - n/a
Hi Pharos, thank you for starting this interesting proposal. When is the soonest date you think we could have this campaign started if we start working together on it right now? I'm available and ready to work on the banner and the landing page with you. Qgil-WMF (talk) 16:37, 22 June 2020 (UTC)
Hi Pharos. Did this banner went live at some point? As far as I can see, no campaign was enabled for this. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 11:26, 7 July 2020 (UTC)
- Closing as it looks that the WMF branding survey already finished. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:21, 17 July 2020 (UTC)