Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Wikimedians of Iceland User Group – February 2014/pl
- A group of Wikimedians originally requested to be recognized as a chapter under the operating name of "Wikimedia Iceland"
- The Affiliations Committee recommended that Wikimedia Iceland be recognised as a chapter by the Board of Trustees in a resolution dated 25 November 2013
- The Board of Trustees decided at a meeting held on 24-25 November 2013 that it was not ready to approve Wikimedia Iceland as a Chapter at this time, and the Board would like to encourage them to continue activities as a User Group
- The group of Wikimedians has agreed to follow the Board of Trustee's recommendation and to apply for Wikimedia User Group recognition under the name "Wikimedians of Iceland User Group"
- The user group application of Wikimedians of Iceland User Group has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- The focus of the group can be found on Meta.
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status;
- A user group may later be recognized as a chapter or a thematic organization if it meets the additional requirements.
Therefore be it
- resolved that Wikimedians of Iceland User Group is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year renewable period that becomes effective when the Wikimedia User Group agreement is signed.
At the end of the recognition period, the group may apply for the renewal of recognition.
Uwagi i przypisy
- ↑ This decision was communicated to the Affiliations Committee, but not minuted
Rozwiązanie przyjęte z 7 głosami za, 0 głosów przeciw, 0 wstrzymało się, 3 głosów nie oddanych, on 28 February 2014.