Abuse filter editors
This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.
|←Policies and guidelines||Abuse filter editors policy & information|
This page outlines the standards and guidelines related to the Abuse filter editors and their use of their rights to manage Abuse filters globally.
NOTE: This group no longer exists.
The Abuse filter editors global group was created to allow its users global access to the abuse filters on projects with it enabled.
- View the abuse log (abusefilter-log)
- View detailed abuse log entries (abusefilter-log-detail)
- Create or modify abuse filters (abusefilter-modify)
- Create or modify global abuse filters (abusefilter-modify-global)
- Modify abuse filters with restricted actions (abusefilter-modify-restricted)
- Revert all changes by a given abuse filter (abusefilter-revert)
- View abuse filters (abusefilter-view)
Rights specifically not assignedEdit
- View private data in the abuse log (abusefilter-private)
- Abuse filter editors: global permission · global groups (toolforge) · member list · group changelog
- Special global permissions
- Abuse filter (with wikis configurations comparison)