Abuse filter editors
This page outlines the standards and guidelines related to the Abuse filter editors and their use of their rights to manage Abuse filters globally.
NOTE: This group no longer exists.
The Abuse filter editors global group was created to allow its users global access to the abuse filters on projects with it enabled.
Assigned rights edit
- View the abuse log (abusefilter-log)
- View detailed abuse log entries (abusefilter-log-detail)
- Create or modify abuse filters (abusefilter-modify)
- Create or modify global abuse filters (abusefilter-modify-global)
- Modify abuse filters with restricted actions (abusefilter-modify-restricted)
- Revert all changes by a given abuse filter (abusefilter-revert)
- View abuse filters (abusefilter-view)
Rights specifically not assigned edit
- View private data in the abuse log (abusefilter-private)
See also edit
- Abuse filter editors:
- Global groups