Wikipedia Igbo Women Edit-a-thon/Abuja/Meetup March 2018
The essence of the Wikipedia Igbo Women Edit-a-thon Project is to improve the presence of notable Igbo women on Wikipedia Igbo Language platform by translations and creating new pages all in Igbo language.
- Date: Saturday 31, March 2018
- Venue: Bantu Studio. 14 Fez Street, Off Kumasi Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
- Time: 2pm-6pm
- Landmarks and Directions: Bantu Studio is located in Fez Street, Off Kumasi Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. Take the right turn beside Domino Pizza/Coldstone Creamery and drive down the street. Fez Street will be a left turn with the signpost indicating the street. Wakkis Restaurant is also a great Landmark description.
- Meet and Greet
- Wikimedia and You
- ABC of Wikipedia Editing
- Wikipedia Igbo Women Edit-a-thon and Translate-a-thon (Session 1)
- Getting a project grant from Wikimedia Foundation
- Wikipedia Igbo Women Edit-a-thon and Translate-a-thon (Session 2)
- Photos and moments
- Meals and moments
Remember: It is a bring your laptop event. There will be free internet, lots of food, drink and water and best of all, great candid photography moments. If you wish to come with someone, kindly add them to the Telegram Group