Wikipedia 20/Events/Talk to the world about Wikipedia
< Wikipedia 20 | Events
Days until Wikipedia 20
Talk to the world about WikipediaEdit
- Suyash Dwivedi
- 'Talk to the world about Wikipedia' is an idea to share facts/ information about Wikipedia among your Non-wiki friends, colleges, social, professional contacts so that they can be motivated to use Wikipedia.
You can share interesting facts, discuss how Wikipedia helps them to gain knowledge, what they like dislike bout Wiki, even you can clear doubts and misconceptions about Wikipedia. This will be a week-long (15-21 January 2021) event. This Resource page will be helpful.
- Suyash Dwivedi (talk) 18:14, 14 January 2021 (UTC)
- Dody Ismoyo (talk) 04:13, 15 January 2021 (UTC)
- Jayprakash >>> Talk 19:42, 15 January 2021 (UTC)
- Basak--Basak (talk) 17:54, 16 January 2021 (UTC)
- Nawaraj Ghimire (talk) 01:10, 19 January 2021 (UTC)