Wikimedians of Syrian Refugees & Expatriates
Wikimedians of Syrian Refugees & Expatriates (WSRE) (In Arabic:ويكيميديا اللاجئون والمغتربون السوريون) a User group for all Syrians Refugees and Expatriates around the world, aimed to supporting Arabic Wikipedia and its sister projects by focusing on Syria.
|Wikimedians of Syrian Refugees & Expatriates
|Syrian in the world
|1 January 2022
|Wikimedians of Syrian Refugees & Expatriates/Number of members
Interested users edit
If you are interested, add your name here:Eva Shaheen
- Avicenno (talk · contribs)
- Abd Alsattar Ardati (talk · contribs)
- عرين أسد أبو رمان (talk · contribs)
- User group establishment for Syrians in expatriate countries and their refugees.
- Establishment of action programmes aimed at supporting Arabic Wikipedia and its sister projects by focusing on Syria
- Partnership with cultural and scientific institutions and formal and informal organisations to support the group's activities in the development of Wikipedia.
- Enriching Arabic content through specialized projects periodically and promoting Arabic Wikipedia and its sister projects activities through the world.
- Partnership with organisations that it is concerned with refugees like UNESCO , UN, etc......
- Establishment of Wikipedia education program for Syrians around the world.
- New numbers of Syrian editors and activists in new regions of the world
- Some logistic problems in covering the activity without the current group.
- Establishment of Syrian entity to organize the work, and the working mechanisms between the group and members