Second meetup of proposed Wikimedians of North India User group was held on 24-2-2017 in Indian coffee house sector 17 Chandigarh.Following participants attended the meeting and participated in disscussion about the user group and its proposed activities.
Discussion points and decisionsEdit
- Param munde shared his experiences of his recent participation in TTT Banglore.
- Harvinder Chandigarh and Anamdas shared the idea and need of the User group to strengthen the movement in north region.
- To start with it was decided to intensify the activties in and around Chandigarh Capital region.
- It was also discussed that efforts should be made to utilise the mulitilingual character of Chandigarh city for the multilingual development of the movement.
- It was decided to give more attention to promote unorgaised ,less developed Wikipedias/ of languages in the region.
On the spot outcomeEdit
- It was decided to conduct a photowalk of the Chandigarh Capitol Complex - recently designated World Heritage Site.All participants went for the photowalk and clicked many photographs of the site.Many of these photograps were uploaded on Commons and are availbe here.
- A new young 8th class student Wikimedian Aman munde joined the group.