Photowalk of Chandigarh Capitol Complex, World Heritage Site-2017
"Photowalk of Chandigarh Capitol Complex, World Heritage Site-2017" is a photowalk event organised on February 2017 by Wikimedians of North India.to take and upload images of Chandigarh Capitol Complex, which is designated as UNESCO world Heritage Site.This event is expected to make value addition to the exiting content and creation of new content. Chandigarh Capitol Complex is situated in the sector-1 of Chandigarh city in India.It is a government owned complex designed by the architect Le Corbusier and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.It is cover an area of around 100 acres.
- To take and upload images of the UNESCO designated world heritage site and Chandigarh's architecture outlook.
- Create multilingual new content and make value addition to the existing content on the subject.
Event co ordinatorsEdit
- over 25 images of monuments related to the site uploaded on Commons.
- value addition to through attachment of images to existing content.
- New multilingual content is being created on the basis of this event.