Wikimedians by user page status
This refers to your user page on your main project.
- David Cannon 14:28, 4 Jun 2005 (UTC). I'll be vain and list my own user page here, because Anthere once told me she considered it to be beautiful. That was over a year ago; I don't know whether she'd assess it that way now, but I can hope ...
- Sarazyn (w:de) --Sarazyn disk 09:59, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo
- Martinman11 Not messy but not beautiful.
- Ryan - I've learned that the secret to neatness is lack there of material.
- Liface - It's ok, I guess.
- Linuxerist -- I spent forever on my WP (and Meta if you wanna look there) user pages, though I am mixed about the results.
- Ralgis - I stole Bender's camera
- Midnight Gambler
- Who I have one, i wouldn't say it's any of the above.
- Hołek ҉ I have only one good userpage (on pl.wiki) and one laconic (on en.wiki). Others or doesn't exists or are redirects to en./pl.wiki user_page
- en:User:Bloddyfriday Not much of a page.
- Muzammil - Overbloated,brimful or simply, a reflection of my own bewilderment.