Wikimedians by geekiness
You will firstly need to conduct the test at http://www.innergeek.us/geek.html (about 20 minutes long)
- utcursch: 100% - Liar ;)
Dysfunctional Geek edit
My score 96.05523%-Dysfunctional Geek- Adam Wehage
Geek God edit
- AlisonW: 72.18935% - though that is low as the 'test' is very USA-centric
Extreme Geek edit
Super Geek edit
- SenoraRaton: 54.43878% - Super Geek, I wear: Only black t-shirts.:-)
- Linuxbeak: 54.25165% - Super Geek, bordering on extreme. Guess I need to read some comic books ;-)
- DrWho42: 52.46548% - Super Geek, the towel-wielding reality-challenged Geek.
- bpt: 49.70414% - Super Geek
- Luigi30: 47.92899% - Super Geek
- UtherSRG: 47.53452% - Super Geek
- Derek Ross: 46.9% or thereabouts: Test seems highly slanted towards modern geekery but there you go...
- lysdexia: 46.35108% - Super Geek: It could be that I'm one, or just a super genius, knowing and recalling a lot of stuff. Though I'm geek enough to know to round that to 46.35% due to uncertainties in an arbitrary list.
- Slambo: 45.75937% - Super Geek (I even read Nerdular Nerdence)
- Dante Alighieri: 45.36489% - Super Geek (wow, I'm pretty geeky)
- Andrevan 45.16765% - Super Geek (recent upgrade!)
Major Geek edit
- Sean Curtin 43.78698% - Major Geek
- Stork: 43.58974% - Major Geek. I don't know most of the people... that would be cool to have a less american-centered test...
- Catherine: 43.3925% - Major Geek. Well, what can I say?
- Mindspillage: 43.19527%. And I don't watch TV, nor do I roleplay... hm.
- Tim Chambers: 42.99803% - Major Geek (test taken on 5/29/04, and I'm such a geek I saved my score where I could find it tonight, just over 6 months later :)
- SWAdair: 42.80079% - Major Geek. I moved the two (previously) last entries to their "correct" place in this list. Do I get extra points for nerdiness?
- Cat 42.40621% - Major Geek.
- Demi 42.20907% - Major Geek. I gave myself two bonus checks for wearing a pocket watch and having appeared on public access TV.
- Aydee 41.22288% - Major Geek
- Hashar : 41.02564% - Major Geek
- Jesse Liberty 39.49623% - Major Geek
- AmethystAngel - 39.44773% - Major Geek - and proud *grins*
- Lzygenius - 39.44773% - Major Geek
- Martinman11 -39.05325 - Major Geek. True *weeps* too true.
- Mutante 38.85602 - Major Geek (Discordians) get a bonus,right?;)
- AmosWolfe 38.3704 Major Geek
- Amayzes 38.2643 - Major Geek
- Chopinhauer 38.08087% - Major Geek
- Matteh: 37.47535% - Major Geek
- UninvitedCompany : 37.27811% - Major Geek. I guess I'm not as recovered as I thought. And I didn't check any of the boxes for the TV shows, since I've never had a TV...
- Chinasaur: 36.88363 - Major Geek. But a lot of this stuff I did a looong time ago. I really got a lot better in High School/College. Grad School is becoming a geek relapse...
- Whosyourjudas: 36.48915% - Major Geek. Yeah, I admit it.
- Alphax: 36.09467% - Major Geek. Has degraded since last time.
- Shirimasen - 35.89744% - Major Geek
- Bcc cindy: 42.80079% - Major Geek :-) I love being a Geek!
Total Geek edit
- Antandrus : 34.31953% - Total Geek; and it's a Saturday night as I type this; oh well.
- generalnonsensecomic 34.31953% - Total Geek (So close...)
- Seth Ilys: 32.93886% - Total Geek
- SWA: 32.93886% - Total Geek (I like cataloguing things)
- Fibonacci 32.90978% - Total Geek
- Phil179: 32.74162% - Total Geek
- alodyne: 32.74162% - Total Geek. But I should have gotten extra points for owning 5 Rubik's Cubes (and the 5x5x5)... and no graduate school questions? Sheesh.
- Elf : 32.5something% - Total Geek
- QuiTeVexat 31.55819% - Total Geek
- Gurch 31.36095% - Total Geek
- Timichal 31.36095% - Total Geek
- Xen0phile 31.16371% - Total Geek
- Grunt 30.37475% - Total Geek
- Lord Bob 30.17751% - Total Geek. Utterly disappointing. Only my computer skills saved me from burnination (hey, I know what burnination is, that should get me points too).
- Sonia 30% rounded. I'm happy with that.
- M8gen: 29.98028% - Total Geek
- Aperculum 28.00789% - Total Geek. I want to be better(geek(god atleast(maybe I become a liar)))
- Yath 27.81065% - Total Geek
- Eequor 27.61341% - Total Geek
- Node: 26.7% - erm. I went down since last time.
- Isomorphic 26.62722% - Total Geek (It'd be worse if the test were less skewed toward computer geekiness)
- Idont Havaname 26.42998% - Total Geek
- [[en:User:25.83826% - Total Geek (I'd be much higher if computer programming weren't so important on the test).
- Nick1915 : 25.44379% - Total Geek
- Thogo 25.24655% - Yes, I create artificial languages.
- Dori 25.04931% - Total Geek
- Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo (29.09784% - Total Geek)
- Ralgis - 34.8705% on version 3.14
- Xenons365 - 27.49077% wish I did better but glad I could be a geek
- User:tigrou: 24.45759% - Geek
- Ugen64: 24.1% - Geek
- VinzOf38: 24.1% - Geek - I started computing at 2 with sorcery+ :)
- EVula: 23.86588% - Geek (I thought I'd be a bit higher)
- \Mikez 23.4714% - Geek (Worse than I thought:))
- Itsfullofstars 23% plus change - Geek (more geeky than I thought, but not geeky enough to note the EXACT score :P)
- Meelar 21:00, 7 Apr 2005 (UTC) - 22.87968% - Geek
- Lyo 21.10454% - Geek
- Reo On 20.9073% - Geek (while beeing from Europe country)
- GshoeLacy 20.66421% - Geek
- Aperculum 20.11834% - Geek
- Jon Harald Søby 20.11834% - Geek
- Kpalion 19.33% - Geek. Probably more, but I may have lost some points due to cultural differences. Maybe I'll have to create a Geek Test for the Europeans.
- Valmi Dufour 18.7% - not even geek enough to include all decimals
- TUF-KAT: 18.3432% - much less of a geek than I thought
- Adjam: 18.14596% - less than I thought also...
- Acegikmo1 17.15976% - Geek
- R3m0t: 16.76529% - Geek
- ONEder Boy 16.17357% - Geek
- A. B. 16.17% Geek
- Hołek 15.77909%
- Lacrimosus 15.58185% - Geek
- David Cannon - 15.38462 - Geek (A few of the questions applied only marginally to me, but I clicked them anyway.)
- →Iñgólemo← (talk) what a shame, only Geekish tendencies. I really don't care. No, I really don't. Okay, you understand me? It doesn't matter. Got that? It's completely irrelevant to my ego, because goddammit, I'm a varsity athlete.
- Owlpostforever 20.31558%
- Rock drum 16.42066% I was expecting it to be higher.
- Sesel 14.39842%
- Hedley 13.61% :D
- Danny 13.41223
- Tarun2k 12.something% : Geekish Tendencies (I thought I would score more) :(
- Imoeng 9.86193% - Geekish Tendencies - I want to be a geek!!! 8D
- Gwicke: 9.46746% - Geekish Tendencies - really disappointed..
- Ryan Norton 8.342% - Not really that geeky, unfortunately
- Eduardogobi: 8.30258% - Poser
- Jeffy - 3.74753% - Poser
- Occono - 10.45835%- Geekish Tendencies. I want to be more geeky!!!!!one! :(
- Aranda56 1.9731% - Poser Not surpriced Im acually one of the more pouplar kids in my school back in my school
- Cometstyles 4.14201%- Poser <<bah I'm not a geek..yay \o/
- Nemo 14,7919 % - Geekish Tendencies
- Goldenburg111 889.304% Geekish Tendencies ;-(
- User:Chefs-kiss - 14.76015
Historical data edit
The original chart that showed the results of the entries made by Wikipedians was added to the article in August 2006. The source sample size was 78 persons who listed themselves in one of the categories.
The October 2018 chart, currently at the top of the article, is based on a sample size of 111 persons. The largest grown between the August 2006 sample and this sample was the growth by 4% in the Other category. This was followed 2% growth in the Total Geek category, and 1% growth in the Geek category. The largest decline was in the Major Geek category which lost 6% followed by the Extreme Geek category of 1%. The Super Geek category remained unchanged.