Wikimedia chapters/Reports/Wikimedia Mexico/July 2014
- Moebius radio program 14/19: "De Juan O'Gorman a Alberto Kalach" (From Juan O'Gorman to Alberto Kalach)
- Working meeting for Wikimania 2015
- Moebius radio program 14/20: "De lambada a murciélagos" (From lambada to Chiroptera)
- Beginning of Wikipedian In Residence project in Museo Soumaya
- Picnic at the second section of Bosque de Chapultepec in order to meet the team of volunteers who will participate in Wikimania 2015.
- Participation of Wotancito in "Participación de las mujeres en el campo tecnológico" discussion table at Universidad del Claustro de Sor Juana, Mexico City, among other female involved in tech initatives.
- Interview to Wotancito for La Jornada newspaper. The note was published with the title "Demandan políticas tecnológicas con perspectiva de género" on July 24.
- Workshop: Introduction to Wikipedia at Capilla del Arte, Puebla.
- Workshop: Introduction to Wikipedia at Hackergarage, Guadalajara.
- Wikipedia Monthly Workshop at Telmexhub, Mexico City.
- Virtual meeting of the Wikimedia Mexico board.
- GLAM meeting with Centro de Cultura Digital staff.
Three simultaneous Wikipedia workshops in three different citiesEdit
On July 26, three Wikipedia workshops were given in three cities of Mexico. The venues was TelmexHub in Mexico City by Omar_sansi,Wotancito, ProtoplasmaKid and Correogsk; HackerGarage in Guadalajara by Salvador_alc and Capilla del Arte in Puebla by Padaguan. It is the first time in the history of Mexican chapter that we have three training activities in three Mexican cities simultaneously and in the case of Guadalajara, this workshop was the first to be taught in that city.
Volunteer's WikiPicnic for Wikimania 2015Edit
On July 20, a Volunteer's WikiPicnic for Wikimania 2015 was held in the Second Section of Chapultepec, bound for Wikimania 2015. Wotancito initially spoke about the event and solve some questions about the Wikimedia projects, giving way to a soccer match among the attendees. At the end, the picnic was held with everyone within a casual and fun time. The last to leave the park did about 6 pm.