Wikimedia Foundation elections/2020/Translation/SecurePoll
The following messages are to be used in the SecurePoll interface so that voters can vote in their own language as much as possible. Generic messages are already translated in the extension and so are not included here.
Intro for both electionsEdit
The default vote for all candidates is "neutral". Please indicate below which candidates you support or oppose. You do not have to enter a vote for all candidates.
You can return to change your votes any time while voting is open. All of your votes will be reset to "neutral" and you will have to re-enter any support or oppose votes.
- -1: Oppose
- 0: Neutral
- +1: Support
Board title and candidatesEdit
- title: Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Elections 2020
- candidate: candidate 1
- jumptext: The vote will be conducted on a central wiki. Please click the button below to be transferred.
- returntext: Wikimedia Foundation elections 2020 portal
- unqualifiederror: We apologize, but you do not appear to be on the eligible voter list. Please visit the voter help page for more information on voter eligibility and information on how to be added to the voter list if you are eligible.
- board elections title: Wikimedia Foundation Board Elections 2020
- board candidates: Board candidates
- metauserpage: meta user page
- presentations: presentation
- questions: questions