Wikimedia España/Presupuesto Anual/2016/Propuesta inicial
This proposal is not adapted to APG simple 2016.
|Wikimedia España annual budget 2016|
|Article||Unit cost||Amount||Unit||1st semester||2nd semester||Total|
|1. Programs expenses|
|Wiki Loves X||2,000.00||3||event||4,000.00 EUR||2,000.00 EUR||6,000.00 EUR|
|Wiki Takes (includes transport and activities)||200||5||event||600.00 EUR||400.00 EUR||1,000.00 EUR|
|Challenges (11 prizes and shipping costs)||500||-||activity||- EUR||500.00 EUR||500.00 EUR|
|Edit-a-thons||5,000||-||event||3,000.00 EUR||2,000.00 EUR||5,000.00 EUR|
|Event covering (travel costs)||1,000||-||event||500.00 EUR||500.00 EUR||1,000.00 EUR|
|Meetings with local wikimedians (6 per year, travel expenses, catering, meeting location, printing)||1,000||-||-||600.00 EUR||400.00 EUR||1,000.00 EUR|
|Events by third parties (travel, registration fees)||1,000||-||-||500.00 EUR||500.00 EUR||1,000.00 EUR|
|Talks and workshops (travel, printing, for at least one a month)||500||-||-||300.00 EUR||200.00 EUR||500.00 EUR|
|Attending Wikimedia movement events (Wikimania and thematic meetings such as Hackathon, Wikisource meeting...)||4,500||-||-||4,500.00 EUR||- EUR||4,500.00 EUR|
|Meetings with partners||1,000||-||-||600.00 EUR||400.00 EUR||1,000.00 EUR.|
|Awards ceremony||2,500||1||event||- EUR||2,500.00 EUR||2,500.00 EUR|
|Programs total||14,600.00 EUR||9,400.00 EUR||24,000.00 EUR|
|4. Operating expenses|
|Paperwork services agency (gestoria)||500||1||agency||250.00 EUR||250.00 EUR||500.00 EUR|
|Office supplies, photocopies, postal mail, couriers||500||-||-||285.00 EUR||215.00 EUR||500.00 EUR|
|Three rollers (for places without them)||70||3||roller||210.00 EUR||- EUR||210.00 EUR|
|Merchandising||6,800||-||-||6,800.00 EUR||- EUR||6,800.00 EUR|
|Photografic equipment (objectiv)||1,700||1||lens||- EUR||1,700.00 EUR||1,700.00 EUR.|
|Annual Assembly (including additional activities)||1,000||1||event||- EUR||1,000.00 EUR||1,000.00 EUR|
|Server and domains||1,100||-||-||550.00 EUR||550.00 EUR||1,100.00 EUR|
|Liability insurance||200||1||insurance||200.00 EUR||- EUR||200.00 EUR.|
|10% of all non-HR expenses as a safety towards unforeseen circumstances||3,601||-||-||2.289.50 EUR||1,311.50 EUR||3,601.00 EUR.|
|Operating total||10,584.50 EUR||5,026.50 EUR||15,611.00 EUR|
|5. Staff expenses|
|Salaries||22,414.00||1||employee||11,212.00 EUR||11,212.00 EUR||22,414.00 EUR|
|Social Security||7,620.76||1||employee||3,812.08 EUR||3,812.08 EUR||7,620.76 EUR|
|Insurance||340.00||1||employee||170.00 EUR||170.00 EUR||340.00 EUR|
|Administrative expenses||360.00||1||year||180.00 EUR||180.00 EUR||360.00 EUR|
|Staff total||15,374.08 EUR||15,374.08 EUR||30,748.16 EUR|
|Membership fees||825.00 EUR||825.00 EUR||1,650.00 EUR|
|Non-WM donations and subsidies||2,500.00 EUR||2,500.00 EUR||5,000 EUR|
|Grant for Wikimedia Conference assistance||-||-||0 EUR|
|Interest||10.05 EUR||10.06 EUR||20.11 EUR|
|Income total||3,335.05 EUR||3,335.06 EUR||6,670.11 EUR|
|TOTAL EXPENSES||40,558.58 EUR||29,800,58 EUR||70,359.16 EUR|
|TOTAL NEEDED||37,223.53 EUR||26,465.52 EUR||63,689.05 EUR|
Notes and referencesEdit
- Each WLX includes 1,300 EUR for prices and gifts to the jury members, five prices (1,150 EUR) usually in the form of relevant equipment ranging from 50 EUR to 300 EUR in value, and five gifts for the jury members (150 EUR total for 5 jury members). 100 EUR for delivery costs, and 600 EUR for other expenses. Other expenses include visits to sponsors, promotional expenses -specific domains, printing posters, stickers- and unforseen spenditures. Surplus money -if any- would go to another edition. Amounts based of previous experience.
- WLE 2015
- One is Wiki Loves Monuments, which we are refocusing on the worst covered monuments and places. The second one is Wiki Loves Earth. And we are open to a third one, which could be centered on folk or on food, as Wiki Loves are international events, so we have to follow what others do. Either food or folk are interesting aspects of Spanish culture.
- Wiki Takes Ayora (September 19th, 2015) cost was 188.44 EUR. Depending on location, five WT could be covered with this budget.
- Previous negative experiences are taken into account.
- Based on the Fecyt experience of six edit-a-thons. As some events will be cheaper than others, budget will move from one to the other.
- This line item refers to getting Wikipedians to attend events in order to make content about the events available on Wikimedia projects. The number of events included per year can vary, and events may cost about 200 EUR on average. Based on 0.19 EUR per km and some food expenses. It is similar to expenses in 2015.
- Based on several years of CUSL experience.
- We will participate in the Community Village in Wikimania (2,500 EUR). We will also attend thematic meetings (2,000 EUR). Wikimedia Conference will be attended too; but will be financed by WMF.
- We haven't included Iberoconf. Our intention is to host Iberoconf in 2016, financed by another grant.
- Awards ceremonies specially for WLM are quite visible and we use better looking premises than for our Assemblies. The cost of such premises is up from 1,800 EUR. In 2014 we were lucky to have them for free, courtesy of Paradores.
- It is a small amount because we already have rollers for the Land of Valencia, Madrid, Galicia, Valladolid and Andalusia, plus a spare one. We want one for Asturias, the Basque Country and Aragon. Rollers cost 70 EUR each.
- This large amount is due to the fact that WMES has spent very little in merchandising until now. We have nothing to give to our sponsors, counterparts in institutions, volunteers, helping hands. This amount will be proportionally smaller in the future.
- In 2015 we spent 250.07 EUR in different items needed, but we got free use of a venue. The cost of it is, generally, 250 to 300 EUR per day. As our Assemblies and additional activities last three days, we find 1,000 EUR a reasonable amount. About 40 people are expected to attend the annual assembly.
- nivel VI del convenio de oficinas y despachos de Valladolid
- 34% of salary.
- Office supplies, photocopies, postal mail, couriers.
- There are 102 members as of today. The membership fee is 15 EUR.
- 4,867.88 EUR in the twelve-month period between oct-14 and sept-15.
- WM Conference assistance is paid by WMF. They charge nothing, they give nothing. Costs could be up to 2,000 EUR.
- As in the twelve-month period between oct-14 and sept-15.