Wikimedia Canada (in French: Wikimédia Canada) is a non-profit organization committed to the growth, development, and distribution of free educational material and media. It acts as the official Wikimedia chapter for Canada. The association was incorporated on 10 November 2010 and was recognized as a chapter by the Wikimedia Foundation on 24 May 2011.
See our website at ca.wikimedia.org.
- Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf, President
- Michael David Miller, Vice President
- Ha-Loan Phan, Secretary
- Guillaume Lafrance, Treasurer
- Benoit Rochon, Board member
- Catherine Bernier, Board member
- Jean-Michel Lapointe, Board member
- Thérèse Ottawa, Board member
- Sarah Severson, Board member
Members of the Board of Directors of Wikimedia Canada participating in the WikiConference North America 2019 in Cambridge, Massachusetts