Wikimedia CH/Micro Grant/Achat d'un ordinateur pour l'administratrice de "Noircir Wikipédia"
Please provide the following information for your micro-grant request:
Your Country of residence:Switzerland
(e.g. How many people can benefit from the micro grant you request): Myself and Noircir Wikipédia participants.
Please explain what influence your activity will have on Wikimedia Projects
(e.g. quantitative: number of new pictures uploaded to commons, no of new articles created / qualitative: strengthen the community of german-speaking wikipedia authors etc,): My activity will consist in:
- Giving 4-5 workshops in Geneva in 2020, each with 4-5 long-time Wikipedians (average in 2019) and with one beginner per workshop (average in 2019-2021)
- Allowing me to continue preparing content for "Noircir Wikipedia" workshops and advertizing them to the community, as well as contributing personally
- Allowing me to contribute to other Wikimedia projects, such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata and Wiki Source
- Managing the project Noircir Wikipédia: e-mails, evaluations of articles, support to new contributors, contact with the journalists...
- Mentions of the project Noircir Wikipédia in publications so far:
Please provide links to your contributions after your project or activity ended:
Please provide the links to the categories on Wikimedia Commons, to the articles on Wikipedia or any other contributions on Wikimedia projects:
Links to my activity are directly accessible in the reports of the "Noircir Wikipédia* project pages: Noircir Wikipédia and Wikidataproject Noircir Wikipédia Also, in these categories on wikimedia commons: commons:Category:Noircir Wikipédia and commons:Category:Galahmm
Important: AFTER having submitted your request, please write an eMail to email@example.com with your contact details (at least: Name, Surname, Email address)
This section needs to be filled out by the Microgrants-Committee
- Moumou82 (talk) 20:42, 17 September 2020 (UTC)
- Lantus (talk) 08:14, 18 September 2020 (UTC)
- --Ilario (talk) 09:30, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
Result Microgrant accepté.