Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020/Programme/Submissions/The Impact of COVID-19 on WEP in Serbia and our future plans
The Impact of COVID-19 on WEP in Serbia and our future plans
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- Lightning talk
- Author(s) of the submission
- Track (COVID-19, Basic capacity development, Advanced capacity development)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
The presentation studies the capacities of Wikimedia Serbia and schools in Serbia to continue the Wikipedia Education project implementation in the online form of distance learning, peer-to-peer reviews and the different available platforms like Zoom, PlayPosit and Google Meet that can be used for online education and live communication and gives examples of their usage. Additionally, questions have been raised about whether and how teachers can collaborate and coordinate Wikipedia Education project outside the classrooms.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
The topic is presenting good practice, model of engaging students and activities we do that can be implemented in other countries and regions.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
Slides will be available in September.
Interested attendees edit
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).