Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020/Programme/Submissions/How did GLAM survive Covid-19 and what did we learn?
How did GLAM survive COVID-19 and what did we learn?
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- Lightning talk.
- Author(s) of the submission
Gorana Gomirac (VMRS)
- Track (COVID-19, Basic capacity development, Advanced capacity development)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
In this short session, I would like to present the ways in which we maintained the activities of the GLAM program at a time when all GLAM institutions were closed. We had to find new ways to collaborate, new ways to maintain activities and motivate editors to participate, but also ways to productively use the time created by canceling and postponing numerous previously planned activities. I would also like to present the way we have turned in our favor increased awareness of representatives of cultural institutions about the importance of digitalization and the online world.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
This session will help attendees to create new activities to accomplish the mission of free knowledge during the COVID-19 pandemic based on our model of work.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
Slides will be available in September.
Interested attendees edit
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).