Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020/Programme/Submissions/GLAM Macedonia’s Education Program in 2020
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- lightning talk
- Author(s) of the submission
- Track (COVID-19, Basic capacity development, Advanced capacity development)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
- In 2020, the Educational program started very actively, but the pandemic and COVID-19 stopped those activities. I will talk about how GLAM Macedonia and I, as an Educational Coordinator, continued the activities with the students and the members of the Wiki Clubs. Also, in this short presentation, I will present what COVID-19 has taught us.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
- This session will help attendees to implement new activities to accomplish the mission of free knowledge during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).