Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017/Programme/Submission/How to efficiently assess images using Montage jury tool
How to efficiently assess images using Montage jury tool edit
Name(s) and/or username(s) edit
- Content Contests (Article writing contests/challenges, Photo contests)
Type of submission (Please choose one) edit
- Presentation (one-to-many) or
- Lightning talk
Montage is a photo evaluation tool created for Wiki Loves Monuments competitions by Wiki Loves Monuments global team and Hatnote team. It offers a flexible round-based workflow that is configurable to photo contests of all sizes. It was used so far for Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 (15+ countries), Wiki Loves Folk, Wiki Loves Africa, Wiki Loves Earth 2017 and will be used for Wiki Loves Monuments 2017. In this presentation I want to present how program works and how you can use it for your campaigns.
You can find more information about the tool on Wikimedia Commons page.
Expected outcomes edit
After presentation participants should understand:
- how to setup new campaign in Montage;
- how to use Montage as a campaign coordinator and campaign juror;
- how to report bugs and/or new ideas.
Duration (without Q&A) edit