Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/APG-PEG/Shared funding
Title of your proposalEdit
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Lecture (one-to-many) and Open discussion (many-to-many)
- Shared funding (WMF plus external parts) is crucial for many grant proposals. As member of GAC, I have read, review and comment on many grant proposals. Much more, I have experience with IdeaLab proposals, as member of IdeaLab Committee for Gender Gap campaign. I will talk from my own experience with grants and projects.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
- Expected outcomes
- Next step which I would love much is that many could be encouraged and prepared on how to request a grant. Many question should be answered during the session.
- Duration (without Q&A)
- 20 minutes talk + discussion
- Specific requirements
- Slides or further information
I will upload after the Meeting.
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).