Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/APG-PEG/Grants panel
Title of your proposalEdit
- Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Filip Maljković / User:Dungodung
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Open discussion (many-to-many)
This could be a panel/discussion type of session, where participants experienced with grantmaking with WMF (with a special emphasis on PEG and APG grants) could offer their experiences, challenges they've come across, ideas, advice etc. Afterwards, questions from the audience can guide the panellists' discussion.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
Get acquainted with the current WMF grants structure
- Expected outcomes
Audience is better acquainted with grantmaking with WMF, and hopefully encouraged to apply for some grants.
- Duration (without Q&A)
30 - 90 minutes
- Specific requirements
Some flipcharts and markers could be useful for writing down good ideas and "A-ha" moments.
- Slides or further information
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).
- Halibutt (talk) 01:34, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- --Packa (talk) 12:51, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- Violetova (talk) 18:24, 25 August 2015 (UTC)
- --CDG (WMAT staff) (talk) 08:12, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- Quick question: Aegis Maelstrom and I were thinking of doing something hands-on on how a good FDC proposal / report looks like (combining perspective of FDC member and a grantee) could that be incorportated in this panel or should we rather do our own thing?
- --Olena Zakharian (talk) 19:02, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- --B. Jankuloski (talk) 16:18, 9 September 2015 (UTC)