Wikimedia Blog/Drafts/Wikipedians from three countries make Santali Wikipedia live
This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.
- Ideally three to ten words, the headline to your piece will show up in social media shares and on the blog's homepage. Try to capture the most interesting part of your piece.
- After XXX years in Incubator, Santali Wikipedia is finally live
- Wikipedians from three countries bring Santali Wikipedia out of Incubator
- A brief summary of the post's content, about 20-50 words. On the blog, the summary will appear in italicized text underneath the headline. You can use this space as a teaser, expansion of your headline, or as a summary of the post.
- Wikipedians from India, Bangladesh, and Nepal kept contributing for XXX years until the project finally went live on 28 June 2018.
- What do you want to tell the world? Put it here. The best imagery helps convey your most basic ideas without doing it overtly. Ideas on introductions and writing style can be found in our guidelines.
Your name, your affiliation