Wiki Education Brazil
Active Group Formerly Recognized as an Affiliate
This page exists to connect people to the efforts of the Wikimedia efforts led by the group identified here. The group was previously a recognized Wikimedia Affiliate, however, their recognition has expired. In order for the group to continue using Wikimedia brands and/or trademarks as outlined in Wikimedia User Group agreements, the group must first reapply to obtain official recognition and demonstrate that the group meets the criteria for user group status.Learn more about Affiliates on the Affiliates Portal
Portal Mail list
2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to:|
Category:Wiki Education Brazil
Wiki Education Brazil is an organization created by contributors, teachers and researchers interested to generate and organize projects and events including the participation of people from the Brazilian academy and volunteers from the Wikimedia movement, aiming to generate improvements and positive impact in many of the Wikimedia projects.
- Organize a group of educators, developers and researchers with the National Wikimedia movement;
- Engage the national academic community in Wikimedia projects seeking greater recognition, validation and improvement of its contents;
- Cooperate with the development of a more open and participatory community in the Wikimedia projects in Portuguese;
- Develop research and extension projects in partnership with universities and partner institutions;
- Create GLAM projects aimed at incorporating more content to the Wikimedia projects;
- Promote competitions and cultural activities;
- Promote cultural exchange nationally and internationally;
- Get closer to the Lusophone and Latin American community.
- Hold meetings and encourage participation in national and international events;
- Develop cooperative agreements with chapters and groups from other countries;
- Participate in discussions and stimulate the adoption of Wikimedia projects such as public policy for the use of technology as a tool to support learning, development and knowledge sharing;
- Identify, collect and generate scientific publications on the educational use of Wikimedia projects.
Programs and Projects (2017/2018)Edit
GLAM and Institutional PartnershipsEdit
- Education and Research
- Other institutional partnerships