WikiProject remote event participation/Documentation
This page, part of the WikiProject remote event participation, aims to collect documentation about remote events organized by the Wikimedia community, in order to share our knowledge and experience about running remote events.
If you've been involved in organizing a remote event, please share your experience with the Wikimedia movement by filling in a documentation page!
Start a documentation page edit
- First of all, check if your event has not already been documented in the list below
- Enter the name of your event in the field below and click on "Create page"
- Fill in the template (estimated time: 5-20min)
- Publish the page
Existing documentation pages edit
This list is showing all of the documentation pages created through the template above. See also the category Remote events documentation.
- Celtic Knot conference - July 2020
- Livestreaming editing Wikidata
- Remote Wikimedia Hackathon - May 2020
- Remote Wikimedia Hackathon - May 2021
- SPARQL livestream sessions in French
- Train the Trainer Wikipedia Online
- Webinar Heritage project with Wikimedia
- WikiCite Virtual Conference 2020
- WikidataCon 2021
- Wikidata Labs
- Wikidata Wochenende - June 2020
- Wikidata birthday 24-hours meetup 2020
- Wikimania 2021
- Wikimania 2022
- Wikimedia Summit 2022
- Wikimedia Training programs in Malayalam
- Wikipedia 20th Birthday Global Celebration
- Wikipedia 20th Birthday Global Celebration - live translation in Italian