WikiProject UNESCO/Wiki Loves Earth Biosphere Reserves page translation/pt-br
Please add your translations of the Wiki Loves Earth Biosphere Reserves 2016 competition page so they can be added to the website, the website currently has translations for:
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 has not started yet. Wiki Loves Earth will start in June. You may still share your images, but they will not be eligible for the competition.
- Welcome to the Wiki Loves Earth contest! This is the upload wizard for photos of protected natural objects and areas.
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 is closed. You may still share your images, but they will not be part of the competition.
Compartilhe suas fotos das Reservas da Biosfera da UNESCO na Wikipédia para educar e inspirar o mundo.
Wiki Loves Earth has partnered with UNESCO to create Wiki Loves Earth Biosphere Reserves, a photography competition to create free to use images of Biosphere Reserves around the world on Wikimedia Commons, the media site for Wikipedia.
10 winning images will be featured in a blog post on the UNESCO Man and the Biosphere website, shared by UNESCO social media accounts and go through to the international Wiki Loves Earth competition.
=== Wiki Loves Earth ===
Wiki Loves Earth is an annual international photo contest of protected natural sites, in 2015 over 100,000 images were entered from 26 participating countries. Wiki Loves Earth is also taking place for all protected areas in some countries, click here to find out more and take part.
Reservas da Biosfera
Biosphere Reserves are areas of terrestrial and coastal/marine ecosystems or a combination thereof, which are internationally recognized within the framework of UNESCO’s Programme on Man and the Biopshere (MAB). Each Biosphere Reserve promotes solutions reconciling the conservation of biodiversity with its sustainable use. Today there are 669 biosphere reserves in 120 countries belonging to a World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
Wikipédia é um dos recursos educacionais mais usados no mundo, recebendo mais de 15 bilhões de visualizações de página por mês. Wikipédia permite que nós trabalhemos juntos para educar pessoas sobre o mundo natural e como viver sustentavelmente. Você pode tirar fotos de qualquer assunto sobre Reservas da Biosfera incluindo espécies, paisagens, biodiversidade, mudanças climáticas, desenvolvimento sustentável e diversidade cultural.
Você pode ajudar mais pessoas a fazer parte ao:
- Compartilhar esta mensagem do Facebook.
- Retuitando esse tweet.
- Contate as Reservas da Biosfera em seu país para avisá-los da competição.
Participe na competição com clubes de fotografia, universidades e quaisquer outros grupos que possam estar interessados. A competição é uma oportunidade incrível para comunidades e visitantes de Reservas da Biosfera para criar fotografias dos locais e aprender mais sobre eles.
Há muitas outras maneiras de as Reservas da Biosfera trabalharem com a Wikimedia, para mais informação por favor clique aqui. Um comunicado de imprensa para esta competição está disponível neste sítio da web da UNESCO e no sítio da web da Wikimedia Foundation.
Click on a Biosphere Reserve on the map below:
- Click on Biosphere Reserve to go to the UNESCO page for the Biosphere Reserves to find out more about the site and links to the Biosphere Reserve website and a map where available.
- Click Enter Competition to be taken to Wikimedia Commons to upload your images for that Biosphere Reserve.
- Create a username on Wikimedia Commons or log in to your existing account, please do not use the name of an organisation as your username.
- Attach an email address to your Wikimedia Commons account in the preferences section.
- The upload wizard allows 50 images to be entered at a time. If you wish to enter more images please click the link on the map again. There is no limit to the number of images that can be entered.
Note: many Biospheres cover large areas so points on the map do not represent the whole site, more information is available by following the Biosphere Reserve link.
All images must be:
- Self taken; All entries must be original photographs uploaded by their authors. Photos uploaded by anyone else than author (even with permission) are not accepted.
- Uploaded during the contest period (June 5th - June 30th 2016); You are also welcome to submit photos you may have taken in the past. What matters is that photos must be uploaded during the contest period.
- Be under a free license.
- Contain an identified Biosphere Reserve: a lists of eligible sites can be found on the map below and on the Man and the Biosphere website.
- Images can be any resolution, however the images must be at least 2 Megapixels (1600x1200) to be entered into the international competition.
- Uploaded using the map below; images uploaded using the standard Wikimedia Commons upload wizard will not be entered into the competition.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge and there is no limit to the number of images that can be entered.
- The 10 winning images will be entered into the international competition, the rules for the international competition are available here.
- Images can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons at any time but will not be entered into the competition outside of June 2016.
In addition to Wiki Loves Earth Biosphere Reserves UNESCO have made all official descriptions of the Biosphere Reserves available under a Creative Commons license and are working with the Wikimedia community to convert them into Wikipedia articles for all Biosphere Reserves. Find out more here.
If you are involved with a Biosphere Reserve and would like more information on other activities please click here.
All photographs available on Wikimedia Commons including those created as part of this competition are available free of charge, for more information on reusing the images please click here.
Para perguntas e mais informações por favor mande um email J.Cummings@unesco.org
- A European bee-eater (Merops apiaster) in Ichkeul National Park and Biosphere Reserve, Tunisia. Photo by Elgollimoh, freely licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.
- Carpathian Biosphere Reserve, Zakarpattia Oblast, Ukraine. Photo by Vian and retouched by Iifar, freely licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0.
- Cormorants at dusk on the pond of Vaccarès, part of Delta du Rhone Biosphere Reserve, France. Photo by Ddeveze, freely licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.