WikiIndaba conference 2018/Submissions/State of the Kiwi(x) 2018
|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 009
- Title of the submission
State of the Kiwix, 2018
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
French or English, depending on audience.
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
It's starting to become a tradition: Indaba participants are first to hear about what's in the Kiwix pipeline and coming offline this year. In 2018, we hope to:
- give you a first glimpse into the Desktop redesign;
- get feedback on new features;
- talk about the new Ambassadors program.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Attendees should understand how they'll be able to use the new Kiwix in their offline workshops (and give early feedback on their expectations);
- Attendees will be able to join the Ambassadors program.
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
You really mean "spoilers", right? Then no.
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).