WikiIndaba conference 2018/Submissions/BEYOND THE GUI: DISCOVER BOTS CREATION AND API USE
|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 031
- Title of the submission
- Beyond the GUI: Discover bots creation and API use
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Mahuton POSSOUPE
- Language of presentation
- French + English depending on attendees.
- E-mail address
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- This tutorial / Workshop is a technical one. The objective is to discover how to create bots and to use wikimedia API. They can automate some tasks, edit pages using their own bots or to get data for analytics
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Attendees will know: -how to create their own bots -how to use wikimedia API to get Data
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 2 hours
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Will provide later
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).