WLB Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden photo-walk 2018
WLB Photo-walk 2018 is a one day photography event to document the available species (especially butterfly) in the Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden situated in Howrah, West Bengal, India. The photo-walk is designed for the assemblage meet-up and knowledge sharing of Butterfly enthusiasts and experts from different corners of West Bengal.
Date and VenueEdit
- Date: 7th January 2018 (Sunday)
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Venue: Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden,Botanical Survey of India, Shibpur ,Howrah, West Bengal-711 103 India
- MAP: Map
- Meeting Point: Main Gate of Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91 9051250468
Contact Number: +91 7548931749/+91 9475322324
Email id: email@example.com
- Quality picture uploading in commons also with species and subspecies categorization.
- Article creation.
- Build and share scientific relevant knowledge.
- Motivate, inspire and register new wiki-contributor/ editors.
Mr. Judhajit Dasgupta, writer of book on Butterfly of West Bengal in Bengali language will be there as honorable guest. With his presence we have an aim to share and interaction knowledge about butterflies and making a cordial relation with every parts of West Bengal.
|9:00am-9:30am||Self introduction and How to create an account in Wikipedia|
|12:05pm Onwards||A discussion and interactions among participants and resource person will be conducted. A
list of butterfly species will be prepared based on the sightings and photographs.
The participants are requested to carry the following:
- Digital camera : Please carry a macro facilitated digital camera, preferably a DSLR with Macro photography gears like (Lens: 90mm/105mm/150mm/180mm), Or Tele Photo zoom lens like (55-200/350mm Or 70-300mm) etc., flash gun, defuser.
- Enough memory: Please ensure there is enough memory on your card.
Please bring quality water bottles like (Pearlpet, Hashpet, Tupperware etc.) to avoid the throwing off of disposable bottles creating Nature pollution and violation of the rule of the garden.
(Please sign below by adding # ~~~~)
|Sl. No||User ID||Name||Image||Role Designated for Field work|
|1||Atudu (talk) 16:30, 17 December 2017 (UTC)||Ananya Mondal||Organizer|
|2||Subhendukhan (talk) 06:17, 20 December 2017 (UTC)||Subhendu Khan||Organizer|
|3||Soumyadeep Maitra (talk) 16:11, 22 December 2017 (UTC)||Soumyadeep Maitra||Participant|
|4||Sandipoutsider (talk) 05:04, 23 December 2017 (UTC)||Sandip Das||Organizer|
|5||1soumya (talk) 04:07, 24 December 2017 (UTC)||Soumya De||Participant|
|6||যুধাজিৎ দাশগুপ্ত(talk)||Judhajit Dasgupta||Resource Person|
|7||SUDESHNA SENGUPTA (talk) 16:12, 27 December 2017 (UTC)||Sudeshna Sengupta||Participant|
|8||MoulikS (talk) 15:47, 27 December 2017 (UTC)||Moulik Sarkar||Participant|
|9||Agnideep Saha (talk) 03:43, 7 January 2018 (UTC)||Agnideep Saha||Participant|
|10||Aniruddha Singhamahapatra (talk) 08:10, 7 January 2018 (UTC)||Aniruddha Singhamahapatra||Participant|
|11||Suvankar Dutta (talk) 06:14, 31 December 2017 (UTC)||Suvankar Dutta||Participant|
|12||Sayan Sanyal (talk) 15:15, 03 January 2018 (UTC)||Sayan Sandip Sanyal|
|14||Sajal mukherjee (talk) 06:16, 4 January 2018 (UTC)|
Social Media CampaignEdit
Tweet about the WLB Photo-walk 2018 from the Official Handle of West Bengal Wikimedians User Group.
Contributing Images in commonsEdit
- All are requested to upload the images in [here].
- Please use the Category: WLB Photo-walk 2018.