Date and timeEdit
We'll meet for a pan-USA Wikimedia local activists chat on Tuesday May 29 at 6:00 PM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern.
Zoom videoconference informationEdit
Getting set up with ZoomEdit
- We will use a meeting tool called Zoom instead of Google Hangouts. Please sign up for an account on www.zoom.us and then take a look at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-PC-and-Mac
- Note that Zoom provides a telephone interface and that the Zoom software applications are proprietary; use the telephone interface if you care about your freedom.
How to join the meetingEdit
PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Chromebook or Android:
- US: +16699006833,,697802905# or +16468769923,,697802905#
- Dial from the US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
- Meeting ID: 697 802 905
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/0I2NQ436
Chair & secretary for this monthEdit
- Meeting host for Zoom: Kirill Lokshin
- Meeting chair: TBD
- Meeting secretary for minutes: TBD
- 0:00-0:15 - "One minute updates" from each chapter and user group.
Possible agenda items suggested - add your ownEdit
- Wikimedia Conference in Berlin in April (review of how it went)
- Net Neutrality
- Adopt-a-Chapter/Usergroup - mentoring and exchange channels
- Wiki Loves Pride in June
- Rapid Grants restarts in July
- WikiConference North America in October
- Regular schedule of WALRUS calls months in advance - alternate Monday/Tuesday evenings?