Welcome to Meta!Edit
Hello, Wolverène. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Happy editing!
-- Meta-Wiki Welcome (talk) 15:55, 25 April 2014 (UTC)
Humble Request to Hon'ble Members of Language CommitteeEdit
- As a Test Admin of Wp/khw Khowar Wikipedia Project I on behalf of the Khowar language communities of Pakistan, Afghanist, India and Xinjiang(China) humbly request the all respectable members of the language comittee for early approval, creation of Khowar Wkipedia i.e. khw.wikipedia.org. The Khowar language is spoken in Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and Xingjiang(China). I have created a test page for Khowar language in incubator i.e. Wikipedia Khowar (Khowar Language Wikipedia), On behalf of the abovementioned Khowar speaking four countries for early approval and creation and normalization of Khowar Wikipedia edition. Khowar is one of spoken 14 languages in Chitral(Pakistan). It will be useful to Khowar internet users to report news from worldwide. I strongly feel it deserves its own Wikipedia. Being a test admin i have translated all most used messages into khowar. I have created test Khowar Wikipedia at Khowar Wikpedia.--Rehmat Aziz Chitrali 05:23, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
Привет! Можешь подвести итог, плиз? Заранее спасибо! --Ochilov (talk) 10:56, 21 March 2016 (UTC)
- Итог? Но я не член Языкового комитета. --Ghiutun 13:15, 21 March 2016 (UTC)
- @Ghiutun: Your valued comments and support is required here --Rehmat Aziz Chitrali 09:58, 27 March 2016 (UTC)
- Your comments are required hereTeam efforts in developing the khowar wikipedia--Rehmat Aziz Chitrali 14:41, 30 May 2016 (UTC)
Gullo gullo Yahadzija (talk) 21:31, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021Edit
Greetings SWMT member,
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 03:21, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
Merry Christmas 2021Edit
Gifnk dlm 2020 (chat) wishes you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hopefully this greeting has made your day a little better. Spread WikiLove by wishing another user Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Much love! -Gifnk dlm 2020 Merry Christmas 🎄(talk) 12:40, 24 December 2021 (UTC)
Consider withdraw your support of Sassarese request?Edit
Some months ago, you said that you support that RFL, now this is a trouble about Sassarese, based on another Logudorese-related discussion, the users who contributed the Sassarese test-Wikipedia are not growthing that test well, they created a lot of dummy, machine-translated articles that look like copy-pasted from the existing Sardinian Wikipedia, to which scwiki users raised their concerns that Sassarese test contributors are willing to split scwiki in an unfair way. Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 07:16, 4 April 2022 (UTC)
- It's sad if true. I am going to explore the situation before I change my mind or keep on being a supporter... --Wolverène (talk) 07:22, 4 April 2022 (UTC)
- I don't think this can make you "sad", to be honest, withdraw it can however make you happy, as you don't really speak Sardinian, nor any of its dialects per your userpage. Taking "technical helps" on languages that you don't really understand and/or speak helps nothing for their contributors, but may lead you to face-to-face more disadvantageous accuses on your behaviors and your benefits, do not do unto others what you would not like others to do unto yourself. The situation is clear-than-god, that the Sassarese test "contributors" are not really speak this dialect, nor any other dialects of Sardinian, but just know how to copy-paste and make nonsense skeletons. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 03:32, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
- For Wp/sdc/ (sassaresu) we expect a response from the Language Committee . Most-used core messages are translated. Thank.--Sirmio Cabinigre 10:27, 24 April 2022 (UTC)