If a new account ...Edit
If I get locked out of this account soon (or even "not soon"), perhaps I will start a new account, and state:
"My claim is that I had the acccount, User:Sju hav. The account seems to be closed.
My new account will expectedly be named, "[... first word of user-name, and possibly a second word-of-userName before the last-word-of-UserName ] hav".
Of course, Wikipedia-guidelines have to be followed. Thank you! Sju hav (talk) 06:30, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
If new account, and merge with old accountEdit
Some time soon, I might start a new account, and asked to have it merged with unblocked "meta-account", User:Sju hav.
(I have not asked to be unblocked at Wiki English, -Simple, -Swedish, or -bokmål, during the last two years or so.)
Thank you. Sju hav (talk) 06:30, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- User:Anhn made an evaluation , regarding the wiki-notability regarding the person mentioned in the thread above.
- (That checklist is regarding, another person who also is a linguist.)
- Relevance on North Sami wikipedia, is a fair question, one might say:
- He was the editor of the "Pite Sami to Swedish dictionary", published in 2016.
- The Pite Sami language received official recognition in Sweden, as a written language, in 2019.
- And sources indicate that the "ortografi" [section], in the dictionary as having had quite some impact on the mentioned recognition of the written language.
- Perhaps one should write the article in North Sami language first - and perhaps then the Bibliography and references and/or Sources will give a clear view of presumed wiki-notability of the subject, in regard to Wikipedia in other languages also.
- In regard to your question about nn-wiki - it might be prudent to ask others, such as Ranveig at nn-wiki. Regards! Sju hav (talk) 07:15, 26 November 2019 (UTC)/ Sju hav (talk) 19:35, 26 November 2019 (UTC)