I hate redlinks. Leave me a message if you like, but I'm more easily contactable on
Hi! You added your request in a pre'd section. I relocated it to outside the section so it's formatted correctly, but when you add tildes in a pre'd section, they don't autoconvert to signatures.
You'll want to re-sign the request now that it's in the right section. Thanks! Kylu 00:42, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- With what you're interested in doing, you may want to instead consider running for Steward instead. That permission can lock and hide global accounts, perform blocks on projects with no (or inactive) local admins, and otherwise do what you're interested in. We're likely to have an election later this year. Cheers, and sorry for the confusion! Kylu 01:18, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks but with little cross-wiki activity (en:wiki already takes up 12 - 16 hours of my day), I doubt I'd be able to gather much support for that. I'll live with it. --Rodhullandemu 01:26, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
Reminder of Liverpool meetupEdit
I'm hoping to pop along, it depends on transport really (I'd be coming from Isle of Man as a foot passenger so it depends on a friendly 'pedian providing a taxi service). But anyhow you asked to be alerted nearer the time, so here's your alert! Egg Centric (talk) 22:46, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reminder. Unless you are unable to walk, it's only 10 minutes walk or so from the IOM sea terminal to the pub, and I will happily give you explicit directions since I am coming from the opposite direction and probably unable to get to the river myself in time. Drop me an email and I'll happily provide a route for you. Look forward to seeing you then. Rodhullandemu (talk) 23:24, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
I like you, I told you as much some time ago. But you can't go around calling users jerks and morons, even indirectly, or suggest things about the mental health of others. And block threats, if made at all, would better be accompanied by a note that you won't be the one to carry them out.
Hang in there. — Alexis Jazz (ping me) 18:54, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
- @Alexis Jazz: Thanks. Any support I can get these days that isn't pharmaceutical is appreciated. Rodhullandemu (talk) 19:15, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
- Regardless of the outcome of the de-adminship, it may be positive for your health to take a step back for a while, at least from the politics of it all. The withdrawal symptoms get much weaker after a few weeks, they really do. (I have authority to speak about that! ) — Alexis Jazz (ping me) 20:21, 23 May 2020 (UTC)