|Archives: 1, 2|
The Signpost: 1 August 2022Edit
- From the editors: Rise of the machines, or something
- News and notes: Information considered harmful
- In the media: Censorship, medieval hoaxes, "pathetic supervillains", FB-WMF AI TL bid, dirty duchess deeds done dirt cheap
- Op-Ed: The "recession" affair
- Eyewitness Wikimedian – Vinnytsia, Ukraine: War diary (part 3)
- Community view: Youth culture and notability
- Opinion: Criminals among us
- Arbitration report: Winds of change blow for cyclone editors, deletion dustup draws toward denouement
- Deletion report: This is Gonzo Country
- Discussion report: Notability for train stations, notices for mobile editors, noticeboards for the rest of us
- Featured content: A little list with surprisingly few lists
- Tips and tricks: Cleaning up awful citations with Citation bot
- On the bright side: Ukrainian Wikimedians during the war — three (more) stories
- Essay: How to research an image
- Recent research: A century of rulemaking on Wikipedia analyzed
- Serendipity: Don't cite Wikipedia
- Gallery: A backstage pass
- From the archives: 2012 Russian Wikipedia shutdown as it happened
This Month in Education: July 2022Edit
Translation notification: Wikimedia Foundation elections/2022/Announcement/Board voter emailEdit
Hello Path slopu,
You are receiving this notification because you signed up as a translator to Malayalam and British English on Meta. The page Wikimedia Foundation elections/2022/Announcement/Board voter email is available for translation. You can translate it here:
The priority of this page is high.
The community vote of this year's Board Elections are close. As always voter mails will be sent out. To invite as many community members as possible in their native tongue your help is very much appreciated. While there are already plenty of translations we would appreciate you to check for languages still missing and to contribute translations for these.
The mails are short, just a bit about two times 200 words, a few minutes of work.
Your support is very important as it helps communities to learn about the election and to cast their vote.
Best, Denis Barthel (WMF)(Movement Strategy and Governance)
Your help is greatly appreciated. Translators like you help Meta to function as a truly multilingual community.
You can change your notification preferences.
Meta translation coordinators, 12:51, 9 August 2022 (UTC)