Otherwise, I'd ask you to revert this edit, once editing others' comments is not recommended and the action hasn't been performed by a steward or administrator.
True Jesus ChurchEdit
This article is a SPAM, therefore it must be suppressed on ALL WIKIPEDIAS.
Thank you. 188.8.131.52 14:53, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Note on WikiversityEdit
- Hello Ottava Rima, thanks for informing me. You're right, I've missed the previous edit. I've only noticed the page blanking in the CVN IRC channel. --Mercy 15:07, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
- I've deleted the page that the user blanked. I'm not sure why, given what Ottava noticed, he didn't tag the original for speedy deletion. Thanks for watching and helping care for Wikiversity. --Abd 15:57, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
Hello, Do You speak German? Can You share a set for me? Bitte sag mal was auf deutsch. Greetings --N23.4 19:36, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
You did block the IP I use now to write my message (Withoutfilters proxy ). Currently I am in continental China, and my usual gimmick to bypass the Great Firewall does not operate today. The Commons image server (not other domains) is now blocked in China. So I used this second choice solution. I have on french Wikipedia an immunity from blocked IP. Do you have the possibility to add fr:wikisource to the immunity ? Utilisateur:Wuyouyuan (sorry for my poor english)
Hi Mercy. Mind checking if SRP#Maros@skwiki is correct? I do not understand sk and gtrans do not provide me a very decent translation of the policy. Thanks a lot, -- Dferg ☎ talk 19:22, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, the Slovak policy on admins says that if the administrator does not perform any sysop action in a four months time, their rights will be removed by stewards. Since the user's last sysop action was performed on September 23, you may safely proceed with the request. The user has already been informed about their desysop and has no objections. Best regards, --Mercy 20:51, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
Hi, You blocked me this morning concerning my photo additions on several wikipedia's, describing them as 'nonsene additions'. Putting early historic synthesizers to the topic electronic music is not a nonsense edit. Please read the text on Wiki:EN, FR, ES, DE articles and some others first and you'll discover these electronics instruments are already mentioned in the wikis with longer texts. My idea was to put these pictures in the smaller multi language editions to enhance those articles, not to vandalise them. Ask an expert on electronic music first, before reblocking me again. I will not continue my edits until this is cleared up. Yours sincerly, 184.108.40.206 15:35, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, thank you for your message. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but short-time block was the only option how to stop your cross-wiki activity. The pictures you were adding were not related to the article on electronic music as a whole. Instead of putting them to the top of each article, you should have put them into the respective part of the article they were related to. Moreover, not every article you were editing contained information on those instruments. Adding such images might therefore cause confusion to the reader, especially, when introduction of the article says that electronic music evolved in 1940s-1950s and yet, there's an image of a 19th centrury instrument on the right of it. Sincerely, --Mercy 08:14, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. Yes I understand a 2 hour block was efficient to reach me, no problems with that approach. The 1940s-1950s issue was exactly my point by including the 'confusing' images of predecessing electronic musical instruments. It triggers people to investigate the phenomenons somewhat deeper and keeps readers alert the wikis without text about these particular instruments are not up to date or well written yet. Putting a Theremin or the Ondes Martenot makes very much sense to me, when the topic is about electronic music from a historical perspective about the musical genre. It should start with info about these instrument including a pic. When there's no info yet, it is not a valid reason to exclude a pic about these machines. 220.127.116.11 12:49, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
I draw your attention to the fact that all "bad" english interwiki were the result of mass moving in English Wikipedia. You can see, that all of them were made by one user en:User:Kueller1, who is blocked now. For example you can see the history of some pages: , , .
Also, I think that it is not very constructive to block not only my bot but an IP too in your wikiы, which is why I can't give my explanations there. --Emaus 12:47, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for your message. We had quite a hard time reverting your bot on dozens of wikis. I've unblocked your bot several minutes ago and will unlock its account as well shortly. --Mercy 12:51, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
The redirect for Digital Object Identifier was simply meant to avoid a lot of red links when using citation templates on meta. Do you mind restoring it? Thanks --DarTar 19:59, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
Can you give me temp adminship on rowikibooks please? And see here too, were's my candidature: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:PeterSymonds#Hey Thank you, Memo18(contribs|talk|ro.wp(t)) 10:57, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, as PeterSymonds said, please wait until the week-time elapses. Thanks. Best regards, --Mercy 11:02, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
I am a volunteer of the Wikimedia Brazil, one of the chapters under discussion, recently the pages of the Wikimedia Brazil here suffered vandalism and I would ask them to be restored. There was an improper request for moved a user outside the Brazilian group that does not support current views. Barras did not want to undo the move, claiming that the user has done more for Wiki than I, even though I was a participant in the Brazilian chapter, and she's Portuguese chapter. Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton m 12:49, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, I'm not going to revert anything since I don't speak Portuguese and don't understand what is going on there. Please try contacting anyone who speaks your language or place your request at the administrator's noticeboard. And also, please consider assuming good faith. Thanks. Best regards, --Mercy 13:05, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
Vandalising Esperanto wikibooks...Edit
The current state of the Esperanto wikibooks is shocking and I'm currently repairing it. Please do not undo my edits. I'm actually working hard to fix things. If you could understand Esperanto maybe then you would know that I'm not vandalising but indeed fixing the site...
- No problem, but please use the edit summary. Otherwise you might be reverted by other users again. Thanks. --Mercy 10:19, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
Nějaký správce mě zablokoval na doživotí na en.wiki jako loutku jiného českého uživatele, ne kterého jsem byl upozorněn na Commons. Nemám s ním nic společného, ať klidně zkusí checkusery či jiné metody. Můžeš mě odblokovat či poradit, kdo to má učinit? --Dezidor 13:58, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
- Zkus použít ve své uživatelské diskusi šablonu "unblock" nebo napiš blokujícímu mail. NuclearWarfare je zkušený správce... --Mercy 19:54, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
- Tak jak mě může ztotožnit s nějaký nováčkem, který občas troluje, ale občas napsal i něco legitimního? Jen protože jsme z České republiky? Teď tam navíc začal psát do mé diskuse správce, se kterým jsem dlouhodobě ve sporu, a který zveřejňuje veřejně údaje o tom, který stejný uživatel edituje z stejné IP. Sice to, že jsme příbuzní není žádné tajemství (na Commons jsem i nahrával jeho fotky - např. File:Arabský plnokrevník (11).jpg, jejichž autorství pak potvrzoval, ale je mi to narušování soukromí dost nepříjemné). Zkus mu aspoň napsat do diskuse, že je to celé blbost. Začíná mě to opravdu štvát a začínám chápat, proč někteří lidé reagují při neoprávněném bloku podrážděně). Kvůli takovým mám chuť záčít psát sprostě či se na celou Wikipedii vykašlat. Zítra odjíždím mimo Prahu (vrátím se až v neděli či pondělí) a mimo dosah internetu a docela mě se**, že nebudu moct reagovat, na to, že někdo mě nejprve křivě nařkne z toho, že jsem loutkou nesouvisejího uživatele a pak správce, se kterým jsem dlouhodobě ve sporu (Jpgordon), zveřejňuje infomace o mém soukromí. Mohu si tu na něj někde na metě stěžovat a žádat, aby pak soukromé informace byly odstraněny? --Dezidor 21:12, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi, today (Indonesia time) we start a writing competition for jv.wikipedia.
Could you assist so that the participants registration would not be considered as vandals. There would be around 100 participants all together. Thanks & Cheers — Tjmoel bicara 05:20, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
- Of course. How can I help your project? --Mercy 08:12, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Thanks for all you job in ar wiki. I am just wondering if your bot can add commons templates in categories in arabic wiki ? Sometimes it takes too long to see them added by a bot. Thanks a lot. You can reply here . --Helmoony 20:53, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, this is quite a time- and resource-consuming job. Moreover, it would perhaps be better to ask some Arabic-speaking bot owner. I'm afraid that my bot would make lots of mistakes that I couldn't spot because I don't speak Arabic at all. --Mercy 17:16, 18 July 2011 (UTC)
Translator, We need you!Edit
You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.
Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.
If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.
Please see Steward requests/Permissions#Purodha.40ksh.wikipedia Thank you --18.104.22.168 09:10, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
- I'm just about to respond. --Mercy 09:11, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
Steward requests/Bot statusEdit
- Please be patient. It takes some time to handle such a number of requests. Please consider getting global bot flag. Best, --Mercy 13:32, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
- Done. --Mercy 07:16, 29 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello Mercy. Do you have any idea where I can report bugs regarding pywikipedia scripts, or could you report one for me? I'm having problems with unusedfiles.py. Thank you, -- Dferg 15:21, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Dferg, you can use this form for submitting bug reports. --Mercy 18:08, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for your reply. It seems it admits anonymous reports, right? If so, how "anonymous" they are. For example: is my IP address or email address visible to others? Thank you, -- Dferg 19:34, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
bloqueó su dirección IP en todos los wikis. El motivo dado fue «vandalism». El bloqueo expira el 20 sep 2011 a las 16:05. No entiendo el motivo. --22.214.171.124 14:55, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- There has been a vandalism from your IP address range recently. You have been unblocked. Best regards, --Mercy 15:00, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, please wait a couple of days in case there are any remarks from the local community. Best regards, --Mercy 10:01, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
díky za pomoc s tím přejmenováním. Ale už mě to nebaví, takže se sjednotím jako juandev a přestanu juan de vojníkov používat. Chtěl jsem se zapsat do různých aktivit, ale to že jsem po několik týdnů na půlkroku mezi jedním a druhým nickem mi brání.
--Juandev 06:42, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- Ahoj, přejmenoval jsem tě na všech projektech, kde to šlo. Na zbývajících si bohužel budeš muset požádat místní byrokraty. --Mercy 15:49, 1 October 2011 (UTC)--Mercy 15:49, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Mercy. Thank you for bot status on pmswiki@wikipedia, and I hope that sometime you will unblock vagobot on cswiki. Best regards, Vago 06:04, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
Open proxy --User:sureshdaniel51Edit
You did block the IP I use now to write my message. What is the wrong with me sir I don't know about wikipedia rules thats why I have did that wrong if i have don Iam the member in teluguwikipidia's member so pls remove the blockon me.
- Hello, thank you for your message. What is your IP address? --Mercy 07:58, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for fighting yesterdays vandal attack tou the Saterfrisian Wikipedian.
This morning I tried to remove a vandal change in stq:Moorgut Seedelsbierich, but it didn't work out as before. Still later on I saw it removed. Luck we have you!
As can be seen at stq:Spezial:Letzte_Änderungen, it looks as if the same person again appears with always new names, so that we can only block a name, but not his IP-Adress. Would you see a way for that?
Greetings, --Pyt 18:09, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Pyt, my colleagues have already handled the situation. I have locked another account of this vandal and blocked their address globally for a while. This is a long-term and persistent vandal who uses dynamic IP addresses and therefore, our counter-measures against him can only be used temporarily. If you encounter this vandal again, please report him on the stewards' IRC channel. Best regards, --Mercy 13:34, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I'm a global rollbacker (Global rollback for Dawid Deutschland) but I lost the status while renaming my account into Deu. Can you please give GR back to my account.. Thanks! — D.DEU. 09:04, 25 December 2011 (UTC)
- No need. It was done by DerHexer. Thanks! — D.DEU. 09:20, 25 December 2011 (UTC)
Deletion of the Talk page of 126.96.36.199Edit
Hi Mercy, this user posted a an unnecessary text in German on my sandpaper page "Hier war ich" (I was here) to which I posted a message on his(/her?) talkpage "ich bin da" (I am there i.e. I am editing the sandpaper for post on MetaWiki). I am not posting any spam or experimenting any innovation on this user's talkpage. In fact, my test edit on the sandpaper can still be seen on this page. Hindustanilanguage 06:34, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for your message. Please stick to your work and avoid posting unnecessary messages to other people's talk pages. Regards, --Mercy 08:16, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
- It is not me but the IP address holder who first needlessly posted a message in German on my work. Hindustanilanguage 12:27, 9 January 2012 (UTC).
- +1 -jkb- 23:38, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Aha, tak kluci na srazu říkají, že ses vzdal práv. Což je škoda - myslím si, že jsi to vykonával dobře. No ale newiki život je taky dobrý.--Juandev 21:11, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
En.wikipedia is currently locked. Please don't do non-urgent edits on it.Edit
Dear Mercy. As you may know, The English Wikipedia is currently locked up for 24 hours as a protest against SOPA and PIPA, so ordinary (non-steward) users cannot do any edits. It seems you have reverted some vandalism on w:en:BuzzFeed on that project during this time. Even if the software have allowed you to do so because you are a steward, please refrain from doing "normal" editing work on en.wikipedia during the blockout. Thanks, – b_jonas 14:02, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware that en.wiki was locked. --Mercy 20:30, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
Ahoj Mercy. Podala som žiadosť o odobratie práv správcu pre Otm na sk wiki. Je dlhodobo ako správca neaktívny. Dohliadneš prosím, či som postupovala správne? Vďaka :-) --Bubamara 19:40, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ahoj, postupovala jsi správně. Kolega už vše vyřešil. Pěkný den! --Mercy 08:09, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
close of User:COIBot/XWiki/weightlossecret.2itb.comEdit
Hi Mercy, just a heads up. I saw you just closed User:COIBot/XWiki/weightlossecret.2itb.com. You may want to have a look at a long thread currently on en:WT:WPSPAM (en:Wikipedia_talk:WPSPAM#Food-related_websites) and User:COIBot/Case/case7 - this total rubbish is part of a big problem. We are working on harder detection methods and things, this stuff is reverted hard by XLinkBot on en.wikipedia as well. You may consider liberal blacklisting of that stuff, and/or reporting it to en:WT:WPSPAM if it is not there yet. Thanks! --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 08:54, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for informing me! --Mercy 13:08, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
I am a victim of a rather kafkaesque situation on the English Wikipedia. I have been blocked out of the blue by a checkuser, because they believe I am Claritas, and many of my contributions have been deleted. However, this is simply not the case, but I have no way to appeal it on the English Wikipedia, because they have disabled my talk page and e-mail access. I emailed arbcom asking them to let me use my talk page, but they refuse to do so. They have now plastered the top of my talk page with a banner saying that anyone can undo any of my edits "due to broader problems with a banned user's participation". I am not banned, and I am really upset now, because presumably if I created another account to edit it would be blocked as a "sock", even though I've never done anything wrong in the first place. I have no way of appealing my case, would you be able to intervene simply to let me use my talk page so I can file a normal unblock request ? --He to Hecuba (talk) 08:11, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, thank you for your message. I'll see what I can do. Best regards, --Mercy (talk) 09:04, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
Hi, sorry to bother you Mercy but you seem the only steward active right now, could you kindly globally lock, oversight the edits,etc of ? It's EvW as you can see from the edits. Cheers, Snowolf How can I help? 08:37, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
- Done. --Mercy (talk) 08:57, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I'm translating the questions of the 2012 Funds Distribution Survey, using the translate tool. I have to go through 70+ questions and at the moment I have no better idea how to do it but message by message. Any suggestions? Viktorhauk (talk) 09:52, 29 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for your explanation. Please consider asking any of the local admins for the flood (bot user) flag. --Mercy (talk) 09:59, 29 February 2012 (UTC)
Editing from 188.8.131.52 has been blocked (disabled) on all Wikimedia wikis by Mercy (meta.wikimedia.org) for the following reason(s): Cross-wiki abuse: User:Mercy/Cross-wiki abuse by Fredy.00
Ahoj, chci nahrát na Wikipedii novou várku souborů, a chci abys mě odblokoval. Jako záruku budu nahrávat jen vlastoručeně udělané fotky. Je to možné? --184.108.40.206 06:30, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
Open Proxy blockEdit
Hello I've been blocked three time in 2 days due to supposedly having an open proxy. My current IP is 220.127.116.11 , the last one was beginning was 82. something. Its unfortunate that my IP address changes and I get blocked for it every now and then. I tried to make an account because I thought that would make it go away, is there anything I could do to stop having these issues stop me every now and then from doing what I like to do? I am currently blocked by you. Thank you. Inspironss (talk) 19:11, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
- My IP has yet again changed to 18.104.22.168 this nightmare won't end until I quit wikipedia :(
Blokace IP adresyEdit
Dobrý den, moje IP adresa je blokována na nějaký účet "Fredy.00" který nepoužívám. Můžete s tím něco udělat? --22.214.171.124 17:40, 14 October 2012 (UTC)
Conhecimento de mirandêsEdit
Viva. Segundo o registo, contribuistes para mwl.wikipedia em algum momento no passado. Na minha opinião, alguma das contribuições que analisei foi linguisticamente relevante. Ultimamente tenho andado a tentar perceber o estado linguístico de mwl.wikipedia. Seria um grande auxílio se pudésseis revelar alguma informação sobre o vosso conhecimento da língua mirandesa. Podeis contactar-me na minha página de discussão. Muito obrigado desde já. Saúde. Garsd (talk) 14:02, 3 February 2013 (UTC)
Fundraising translation feedbackEdit
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback for Polish using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
Hello, just a little note requested by an wikimedia-admin operator: Your access to the IRC channel #wikimedia-admin will be revoked due to you no longer holding administrator access on any Wikimedia wiki. If this is a mistake and you currently do hold these permissions on any wiki and access has been removed feel free to re-request access at operator requests or ask an operator to restore access. Regards, John F. Lewis (talk) 01:30, 26 July 2013 (UTC)
Editor @ ar.wikiEdit
Hello. I would like to inform you that I have granted you editor flag at the Arabic Wikipedia, all your edits there will be automatically marked as patrolled. Best regards.--Avocato (talk) 15:12, 19 November 2013 (UTC)
Bot flag on ruwikiEdit
On behalf of bureaucrats from the Russian Wikipedia I want to notify you, that we are discussing removal of the bot flag from your bot on ru.wikipedia: See lthis. We nominated all bots removal that were inactive for the last year: If you have any future plans for running the bot or want to keep this flag for some other reasons, please, tell us: at this discussion. You can also contact me directly via my user talk - ru:User talk:Rubin16.
Your bot on English WikipediaEdit
A proposal to de-authorize a group of idle interwiki bots on the English Wikipedia is currently in process. A bot account of yours has been included in the list. If you are no longer using this bot, no action is neccessary by you. Should you wish to revive your bot in the near future, please remove your bot from the list here: en:Wikipedia:Bot_owners'_noticeboard#Bot_that_are_inactive_for_the_last_2-4_years_and_may_lose_bot_flag. Thank you for your contributions. For the en: Bot Approvals Group, en:user:Xaosflux 12:31, 28 June 2014 (UTC)
Hi ! I want to share some problems with you, because you are connected with sa.wikipedia.org. Our admin is neglecting us. Admin is not involving us in policy making process and when we are propose some requests, then also he don't even reply us. I and many other users of sa.wikipedia.org are felt helpless against our Admin. Please guide us in this problem. if you will not take it seriously, then in future it may be a big problem of sa.wikipedia.org. NehalDaveND (talk) 10:32, 20 July 2014 (UTC) NehalDaveND (talk) 10:28, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi Mercy. I edited your monobook.js to update you to the latest version of ajax sysop (which is compatible with the latest MediaWiki changes and resides on the Wikimedia Tool Labs for easier updates), migrate your custom toolbar buttons to the new wiki editor, update deprecated functions, and make your scripts HTTPS-compatible. Let me know if anything breaks. :) —Pathoschild 02:58, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
Global CSS/JS migrationEdit
Hello Mercy. You have global scripts in User:Mercy/global.js, which you import using your local JS pages. Since August 2014, your global.js and global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis. Since you already import them yourself, you may experience script errors or tools being added twice. Do you want me to fix this by removing the imports from your local pages using Synchbot (without changing any other content)? —Pathoschild 20:14, 05 July 2015 (UTC)
- Hi again! I haven't heard back from you, so I'll assume you don't want to do this. Feel free to leave me a message or add a Synchbot request if you change your mind. :) —Pathoschild 17:30, 09 January 2016 (UTC)
Notice of removal of global bot status from one or various accounts of yoursEdit
Hello PAGENAME}}. You are being contacted as owner of one or more accounts flagged with global bot status. This is to inform you that pursuant §1.1.4 of the global bot policy as amended by this RFC one or various of the global bots which you operate are inactive in the terms laid out by the global bot policy. As such, global bot status from those account(s) have been removed. This message is being left on Meta-Wiki and on your homewiki. We thank you for your work as global bot operator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can raise them at the Stewards' Noticeboard on Meta-Wiki. Best regards. —MarcoAurelio ~~~
— This message has been automatically delivered by on behalf of MarcoAurelio.
- This message is being left on your talk page at Meta-Wiki and those of your home wiki(s). Sorry for the duplicates.
Dear global bot operator: Some days ago you received a message in which you were informed that one or various accounts you hold lost a global bot flag because of inactivity. Due to a mistake, messages informing about this were not sent before removal took place as policy mandates. As such, if you think your bot will be active again on global bot duties, you can request the restoration of the global bot flag on the stewards' noticeboard at Meta-Wiki within the next two (2) weeks after this message has been posted. Please note that this removal was purely procedural based on inactivity. If you have any questions, you can reach me on my talk page at Meta-Wiki. Please accept my apologies in advance for this. Best regards. -- MediaWiki message delivery (talk) on behalf of MarcoAurelio at 18:11, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
Hello. According to the inactivity policy, the bureaucrats are reviewing activity on the Hungarian Wikipedia, and you meet the inactivity criteria. If you want to keep ArthurBot's flag, please contact the bureaucrats at bureaucrats' noticeboard. If there is no response at all after 14 days or you express to resign your rights, bureaucrats will proceed to remove your bot right. If you have any questions, please contact the bureaucrats here. Best regards, Bencemac (talk) 18:48, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
Hi We are working on a method to share templates and modules across wikis and need bot approvals for the same. Can you please help us in any of the language wikis? Here's the link https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Multilingual_Templates_and_Modules and the bot is https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:DiBabelYurikBot Capankajsmilyo (talk) 01:57, 7 May 2019 (UTC)