- Thanks Chaos for joining BiDi workgroup!
- I opened bugzilla:04669 – "Project namespaces at ar: and fa: projects"
- Please see also User talk:Gangleri#project namespaces at ar: and fa: projects.
- Please respond at bugzilla:04669 and let the other projects know about this bug. Yesterday I used the talk pages of the pages corresponding to "Main Page". Probably it is a good idea to post the information there and to contact people who know individualy (which I did not make yesterday).
- When developers have all informations together you may contact them at IRC on #mediawiki. Hashar made the changes yesterday; he can help you. I will be there too. Good luck and best regards Gangleri | Th | T 12:01, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
Hey, just a heads-up that I replied to your post on my talk page; sorry it took so long, I missed your post earlier but saw it again now when I got another post. Jon Harald Søby 21:12, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
=Your input needed for strategic planning processEdit
Hi, as you may know Wikimeida is in the midst of its strategic planning process (see http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page for more information). As part of this process, I have been developing a fact base Middle East and North African languages and their Wikipedias. The purpose of this fact base is to help the Wikimedia community understand the importance of these languages as they develop strategies to expand the reach of Wikimedia worldwide as well as to discuss the specific barriers to growth of these language projects. As an active editor of the Arabic language Wikipedia I would really appreciate it if you took some time to look at what I've put together and make any changes or additions that you thought were appropriate. It would be especially great if you had some thoughts or ideas to add to the section on barriers to growth of the Arabic language Wikipedia. I want to make sure that we have the most accurate information possible to inform the strategic plan as it is developed. This is the link http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reach/Regional_Analysis/Middle_East_%26_North_Africa Thanks so much!!! Sarah476 18:18, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
Call for helpEdit
I have translated the following pages, they need to be proofread. Can you please help in that?