User talk:Asaf (WMF)
WikiConference India 2016 programEdit
Congratulations again on your proposal being selected!
We hope you have registered for the conference. If not please follow the instructions at: http://wci2016.doattend.com/ If you are a scholarship recipient - use the Wikimedia Registration option. In case you are not attending or unable to attend, please let us know at the earliest so that the schedules can be readjusted accordingly.
The program schedule is available here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Programs
Please make sure you read the presenter guidelines. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Presenter_guidelines
We look forward to seeing you in Chandigarh!
For program committee
Dedicated to you...Edit
You've a New MailEdit
Thanks for conversation about Wikimedia IndiaEdit
I appreciate your joining the conversation at Talk:Wikimedia_India#Wikimedia_Foundation_removes_recognition_of_Wikimedia_India_as_a_registered_chapter and look forward to talking with you.
- Hello, previously at Wikimedia India's talk page I asked
- Please share the budget and accounting of all the money the Wikimedia Foundation has invested in India in the past few years and has planned for next year
- In that accounting, please make it clear how much of that investment the Wikimedia community in India directs and manages, such as through grants.
- Can you share any accounting of the WMF's total financial investment in Emerging Wikimedia Communities, dividing that investment between what is WMF controlled and what is community controlled? Otherwise, what financial reports do you have about WMF investment in regions with Emerging Wikimedia communties.
- I would still like the India report, but I expect everything in the world is public, right? Thanks for whatever you can do. Blue Rasberry (talk) 12:08, 18 November 2019 (UTC)