User:Whym is a volunteer translator, software engineer, researcher, and a supporter of the Wikimedia movement in Japan, with a good cross-wiki experience as a contributor.
- (Wiktionary) Lead enabling the patrolled edits feature and the autopatrolled rights on the Japanese Wiktionary in ja:wikt:WT:APVOTE201401.
- (Commons) Supported the Picture of the Year 2013 Committee by applying contributed translations of system messages.
- (Commons, copyright) Drafted commons:Commons:Same work, a document about the extent to which a license may cover.
- (Commons) Helped Picture of the Year 2013 with translations.
- (Commons) Applied for adminship and received the flag at Wikimedia Commons.
- (Wikipedia) Helped launching My sandbox at the Japanese Wikipedia, localizing its user interface and documenting how to use it.
- (Wiktionary) Applied for adminship and received the flag at the Japanese Wiktionary.
- (Wikimedia) Helped translations for Fundraising 2011, drafting Japanese translations to most of the personal appeals.
- (Wikimedia) Started working as an intern for Wikimedia Summer of Research 2011.
- (Wikimedia) Started using Toolserver for developing and providing automatic assistance tools for editors.
- (MediaWiki) Made my first (tiny) contribution to MediaWiki at bugzilla:23711.
- (Offline, Wikimedia) Voluteered at the Wikimedia Conference Japan 2009 as a support staff at the venue.
- (MediaWiki) Started helping localizing MediaWiki and others.
- (Wikimedia) Started contributing to Wikimedia projects as ja:User:Whym.