If you're looking for me, try my English Wikipedia page.
Some things which I hope to do/start in the next 6 months, as of 06:05, 18 June 2007 (UTC). Let's see how I do...
- Galleries with canonical images for each South Korean town & city
- Geodata for all Korean images
- starting with mine...
- Establish species-level, accurate coverage for all Amphibia
- Bruit possible merger with Commons, based on potential synergies, similar approaches
- Article space
- Housekeeping take 3: Persondata, template updates, assessment, etc.
- Template space
- Explore possibility of nested templates for taxoboxen.
- Project space
- Decentralization project
- Resume coding
- Deletion sorting
- Portfolio assessment system
- Review of documentation, based on actual use & practice
- Expand collection of current Korean laws
- all environmental legislation
- Expand corpus of Middle Korean texts
- Solidify policies for Korean coverage
- Establish core vocabulary of ~6,000 Korean words, with basic functional entries for each
- Basic entries
- Functional entries (+citations, usage, etc.)
- Expand floral & faunal coverage
2010 Fundraising Is Almost HereEdit
Hello, my name is Kelly and I am working for the Wikimedia Foundation during the 2010 Fundraiser. My job is to be the liaison between the Korean community and the Foundation. This year's fundraiser is intended to be a collaborative and global effort, we recognize that banner messages that perform well in the United States don't necessarily translate well, or appeal to international audiences. I'm contacting you as I am currently looking for translators who are willing to contribute to this project, helping to translate and localize messages into Korean and suggesting messages that would appeal to Korean readers on the Fundraising Meta Page. Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping with this project, and add your feedback to the proposed messages as well! I look forward to working with you during this year's fundraiser.Klyman 22:27, 22 October 2010 (UTC)