My name is Daniel and I'm originally from Hungary, but I spent eight years in Berlin, Germany and currently live in Vienna, Austria. I'm 20 and I study Medicine at the Medical University of Vienna, as well as Psychology and at the University of Vienna, the former in my third and the latter in my first semester.
I am a member of the following wikis (note: the links will redirect you back here):
- Wikipedia (de): Totti.de (Ambassador)
- Wikipedia (en): Totti (Ambassador)
- Wikipedia (fr): Totti
- Wikipedia (la): Totti
- Wikipedia (hu): Totti (Ambassador)
I'm an expert on
- modern music (artists from all over the world, music styles and genres, festivals & concerts, etc.)
- natural sciences (mainly biology, (bio-)chemistry, many fields of medicine, etc.)
- information technology (internet culture, computer technology, software engineering, etc.)
- chat and IM software, technology and culture (I am a developer of Trillian and a former administrator of one of Germany's biggest chat communities, Spinchat)
- filesharing, peer-to-peer technology as well as content protection systems and copyright issues
- and a lot of other things ;-)
Please feel free to contact me about any language related requests, I am always happy to help translate texts if I find the time to.
I don't care much for filling or laying out my profile, so if you do, feel free to modify anything you wish!