|This is the userpage of a user who was a member of the Centre for Internet and Society's Access to Knowledge programme (CIS-A2K) staff or served as a contractor to CIS-A2K. In order to maintain a historical record, it has not been deleted. However, any contact information given may be incorrect, as this user is no longer employed at CIS-A2K. To contact current CIS-A2K staff, please see this page.|
Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
I am a student. I had joined Wikipedia as a contributor at the age of 15 and continuing my journey. Till now am the youngest contributor of my language Wikipedia. I use Saileshpat account for volunteer contribution.
- Working along with the community implementing focus language area work plan as a community representative. *Also, helping CIS-A2K realign its existing work plans according to community needs and interest.
- Spearheading offline outreach activities in partner institutions, edit-a-thons and other outreach activities and conducting online outreach
- Helping the community in writing IEG and PEG proposals for sustainability of the community
- Regular IR*+C, meetups (one IRC and one meetup per month for each FLA)
- Planning beginning of exit policy, sustainability, transferability.
|Users by language|