|Users by language|
A MMA fan, a science enthusiast, a video editor, a tattoo designer, all-time trash talk legend and someone who loves dogs - in that order. Wikipedia is a great website where you can find information on almost everything. I have been using Wikipedia for as long as I can remember but only started editing articles in July 2017.
My real name is Yuhan (or Yǔhán). The user name SBD PM was my short-lived primary school title: Smart Boy Democracy - Part-time Manager.
What I work onEdit
- Killer Cub Swanson, Ultimate Fighting Championship Featherweight contender
- Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier, UFC Lightweight
- Ross "The Real Deal" Pearson, winner of Lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighter season 9
- Anthony "Showtime" Pettis, former UFC and WEC Lightweight champion
- Paige VanZant, UFC Women's Flyweight
- Ariel Helwani, MMA reporter
- Arianny Celeste, UFC Octagon girl
- Kristie Jane Pearson, UFC Octagon girl
- Tell me in my Talk page who I should work on next
- Mixed Martial Artists
- Cub Swanson
- Nick "El Diablo" Diaz, former Strikeforce and World Extreme Cagefighting Welterweight champion
- Joanna "Champion" Jedrzejczyk, current undefeated UFC Women's Stawweight chamipon
- Recommand me a fighter on my Talk page, I will consider it
MMA and YuhanEdit
Taekwondo was the first martial art style I studied. My mother introduced Taekwondo to me in standard one, when I was a ruthless and an indisciplined boy. I disliked Taekwondo and dropped it after I got my yellow belt.
My Karate teacher in form four was very average. So I dropped Karate aswell.
In 2016, I got in touch with Sanda, or Chinese kickboxing. I loved it and pursued it. Although only a beginner, I learnt fast and worked hard.
Error #404 - No grappling experience found
My favourite MMA fighter is Killer Cub Swanson. Swanson is currently competing in UFC featherweight. His unorthodox striking intrigues me a lot. Not to mention his signature cartwheel kick, which you only see in movies.
As messed up as Ariana Grande's.
Smart Casual is my favourite. Coloured shirts, black sweaters, leather shoes - you cannot miss them. Panama hats are a must-have for summer. Never forget to be classy