- Documentation Specialist for EduWiki Outreach Collaborators Team (Volunteer)
User groups I'm part of: Igbo Wikimedians User Group, Wikimedians Username, Nigeria and Education User Group.
Short quote: It is impossible only when you have a negative mindset.
About me: I live in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria and became a Wikipedian in 2018. I'm proudly an African Wikipedian, I initiates projects to further the Igbo Language, contributeto Commons, Wiktionaryand all other Wikimedia projects, I am fluent in Igbo and English languages.
Here is a partial list of what I am currently involved in:
- Member- EduWiki Conference 2023 Committee
- Certified Train The Trainer in Africa
- Certified Wikimedia Education GreenHouse Project Manager.
- Founder- Wiki Loves Names.
- Documentation Specialist- EduWiki Outreach Collaborators Network.
- Former Coordinator for Igbo Wikimedians User Group Anambra Hub.
- Facilitated over 15 programs which includes trainings, edit a thon, photowalks etc on Wikipedia, Wikidata, Wiktonary, WikiQuotes and Wiki Commons.
- She contributes to Wikimedia Foundation through Wikipedia, Wikitionary, Commons and Wiki data.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- On Wikimedia projects as Achukwu Onyinye Jane