This page can be found at ne:User:Mohan K. Duwal.
This is an interwiki redirect.
- Born in Bhaktapur, Nepal, I'm a web-designer and developer by profession. Photography for me is more than just an escape from everything that is mundane – it what makes me feel alive. I feel blessed that besides the usual 5 senses of sight, sound, touch, smell and taste, I have discovered my 6th sense – My Camera. All that I have learnt about photography is through a long and exciting journey of discovery. This journey is something I cannot put down in words, for if I could I would have probably been a poet or a writer, but I am a photographer, and my pictures are moments which have affected me in one way or the other.
In January 2006, I bought my first SLR, Nikon D-80 with a Nikon 18-135mm DX lens. To quote Ansel Adams -“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.” My passion and my love for the art of photography has made me a better photographer and changed the way I view the world around me. For me, life has become a series of frames and clicks, which are the way I believe life should be.
- 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th prize winner of Wiki Loves Earth 2014 in Nepal
- Juror of Wiki Loves Monuments 2014 in Nepal
- Organizer of Wiki Loves Earth 2015 in Nepal
- Organizer of Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 in Nepal
- Top-6 and Top-9 winner of Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Nepal
- Organizer and Photowalk Co-ordinator of Wiki Loves Monuments 2017 in Nepal
- Greathimalayatrails Gosaikunda
- Greathimalayatrails Mountain-Photography
- Greathimalayatrails Mustang
- My Dreams Mag Manaslu
- My Dreams Mag Rara
|Users by language|