As a lifelong learner, Miracle James is constantly seeking new skills and knowledge to further enhance her contributions to the Wikipedia community. She believes that open access to information is essential for the growth and development of individuals and societies alike, and she is dedicated to making this vision a reality.
In addition to her contributions on Wikipedia, Miracle James is involved in a number of initiatives aimed at preserving and promoting Nigerian culture. She has participated in various Wikimedia projects aimed at bridging information gaps.
- University of Ilorin Fan Club
- Wikimedia Nigeria User Group
|about my work| = Mijesty actively participates in both the online and offline activities of the Wikimedia Foundation, and other free knowledge organisation such as Creative Commons,
- Project lead, Wikipedia awareness in Offa community
- facilitator, Wiki Loves Libraries Nigeria
- volunteer facilitator [| Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom for secondary school students]
[Promoting Nigerian books and authors] concluded
[Wiki-cred bootcamp for Information Professionals] in progress
[Africa Day Campaign] concluded
[Building Open Glam Community] -in progress
[Celtic Knot] - concluded