User:MCruz (WMF)/Sandbox/Project/Rapid/Maria/Photo Walk to the mountains
Please see the sample Photowalk application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal.
- Add or improve content
- Recruit new editors
- Engage existing editors
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. How many walks/tours will you organize and how many people on each walk?
2. What kind of content will the walks focus on? Why is this topic a priority?
3. What is the plan to ensure images will be used on Wikimedia projects?
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of participants
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!