|Note: My real name is Larry Pieniazek. During the course of the 2006-2 Steward election, which required proof of real name to be supplied to the WMF, I faxed a copy of my Michigan drivers license to the foundation and Danny Wool reviewed it. This diff confirms that he reviewed my identity credentials and my real name, thus validating the association of my name to my userid.|
- If you want to contact me, your best bet is to do so on my English Wikipedia talkpage (en:User talk:Lar) or by using a mail link (on just about any wiki). Thanks!
- An orange username means I am a Bureaucrat (or equivalent) on that Wiki
- A green username means I am an Administrator (or equivalent) on that Wiki
- With the advent of SUL, I have "accounts" on just about all the WMF wikis. So this matrix is perhaps not as vital as it once was, as User:Lar is already crosslinked to everywhere. So I may actually thin this out somewhat to only the wikis where I have a significant presence (other than having just done steward actions a few times)
- This handy tool will show you every unified wiki where I have edited or visited at least once (thus setting up an account there).
- I was a steward, which gave the power to set access on any WMF wiki, but the responsibility to do so judiciously and only as long as the need exists. The above matrix only shows administrator/bureaucrat/checkuser access where I was elected or duly appointed. I did transiently hold any of these accesses on some other wikis for brief periods.
- I also have an account on Wikimedia bugzilla.
- I also have an account on the Toolserver
- My registered email address (You need to be logged in and have an email registered to email me.)
- freenode statistics
- Chat with me on IRC
NOTE: this format lifted from User:Kylu here on Meta. Just another example of how helpful Kylu is to everyone.
Note: This page is used to cross certify my userids, and to do that, the userid information needs to be recorded by me (and has to be visible in the history as being recorded by me).Edits by others, even correct ones done to be helpful, cause more work for me, and cause confusion for others seeking to validate my userids on other wikis.
Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would please leave the editing of this page to me, thank you.